Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being called a terrorist isn't helping me feel better

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Imagine giving all your best in life.
You are kind to others, you try to improve yourself as much as possible.
You try to help others improve themselves to make their lives better.

But you get treated like shit the whole time.
You start to feel depressed because the amount of hate you get is unbearable.

Then the government comes and labels you as a terrorist. Merely for failing at life, you are a terrorist.

It feels like I'm even more worthless.
The whole society is structured so that ugly men will get hated on and treated like shit.

I don’t know what else to say.
I give up

Welcome to the life of a sandcel I suppose.

I don't give a fuck about what they call us. In fact being called a terrorist seems kind of cool. Make me feel like a high T man of whom everyone is afraid of.

Then the government comes and labels you as a terrorist. Merely for failing at life, you are a terrorist.

Unless you've actually killed someone or made explicit, serious threats to the public, you're being called a terrorist merely because you fit the socio-psychological profile of actual mass murderers. It's a prejudice and the government is not supposed to allow that.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about what they call us. In fact being called a terrorist seems kind of cool. Make me feel like a high T man of whom everyone is afraid of.
Based.