Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being called a school shooter.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
So many roasties keep telling me I look like a school shooter.
"You look like the guy that would shoot up a school teheEEHEhheheheehe"
I have literally done nothing, yet I get called a fucking school shooter because of my looks.
If it would be the other way around and I would tell a girl that she looks like a whore, I would get a life sentence in prison and before I could serve it I would probably get murdered by some soyboy whiteknight.
People are so lucky to be born goodlooking, yet they have nothing better to do then to bully and harass people who look worse.
Give me a fucking break .-.

prove them right.

Use it to scare them from bullying you.
You need to somehow imply that there might be a possibillity of you shooting up a school, but do not actually do it.

Pretend to shoot them with your hand.

Only been called that by guys

Tell them "be careful what you wish for".

Use it to scare them from bullying you.
You need to somehow imply that there might be a possibillity of you shooting up a school, but do not actually do it.

yeah. best way to accomplish this would be to talk about guns a lot. talk about how many guns you own and how you go shooting all the time.

OP, I'd take that as a compliment. I'm slightly jealous.

OP, I'd take that as a compliment. I'm slightly jealous.

Girls like men who look dangerous, but not in my kind of way.
I look like a deformed monster.

Girls like men who look dangerous, but not in my kind of way.
I look like a deformed monster.

Who gives a flying fuck on what you look like. At least you are feared by people!

I used to get called a school shooter in high school because I had a large jacket that slightly resembled a trench coat

I never got called a school shooter but i know people in my school were thinking it

Wear this to school next time

Images 1

wear t shirts with pentagrams, devils, baphomets and anything remotley satanic and they will get scared.

wear t shirts with pentagrams, devils, baphomets and anything remotley satanic and they will get scared.

what is this the 90s? this shit isnt scary any more. black mainstream illuminati jew owned rappers wear this stuff now all the time. it's actually hip and trendy now to be a satan worshipper. look at tyler the creator for example.