Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being called a goblin

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
In school, when I was 14, I smiled at one of my friends as we crossed paths and he responded with "you look like a golbin" and carried on walking. Another time that same friend, I think maybe even on that same day, was talking about my appearance to my other friend infront of me as if I wasn't there, saying how my eyes look sunken in and I should wear sunglasses to hide them.

Around the same year a different friend of mine from school pointed out that I 'looked like a goblin' in a photo I was in and that same friend also once said another time that I looked like a goblin just randomly when we were walking home from school.

goblina is usually a diss towards females. Never heard a male called a goblin, but rather an ogre.

are u a real goblin like in warcraft? or did your white mum fucked a nigger

It means that you have a massive hooked joo nose

goblina is usually a diss towards females. Never heard a male called a goblin, but rather an ogre.
if anything ogre should be considered a compliment considering how strong they are

if they called him a goblin they were going in for the kill. FUcking brutal

if anything ogre should be considered a compliment considering how strong they are

if they called him a goblin they were going in for the kill. FUcking brutal
Goblins are famous for raping.

i've frequently been compared to picrel, hence you still mog me

It’s your personality bro