Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being bullied.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I remember a few years back when I used to get bullied for being ugly.
The chads at my school would record my face and punch me and stuff and post it on social media. I felt so bad and I still do today.
JFL at me being so fucking weak and an easy target.
Being ugly is litterally the worst thing imaginable.
I wish I was not born.

You need to fight them bro. Either you fuck them up and give them PTSD or they will make them your bitch.
@Cuyen

You need to fight them bro. Either you fuck them up and give them PTSD or they will make them your bitch.
@Cuyen

I have changed school since but they are the ones fueling my gymcelling and thaiboxmaxxing. If I ever get to see them again I will beat them so fucking hard.

@Cuyen

You either fight back or die like a faggot bro

I have changed school since but they are the ones fueling my gymcelling and thaiboxmaxxing. If I ever get to see them again I will beat them so fucking hard.
Great doing some martial arts is always good. I never did it since I'm too lazy but since I'm pretty good physicall build(besides my face) I can fight good without no training

You either fight back or die like a faggot bro

I wish I could fight someone now, unfortunatly all guys at my school are giga soyboys.

I wish I could fight someone now, unfortunatly all guys at my school are giga soyboys.
Better soyboys because than you dont have to worry to fight so you can study better

Great doing some martial arts is always good. I never did it since I'm too lazy but since I'm pretty good physicall build(besides my face) I can fight good without no training

Cool, well I’m pretty young I guess and since I look like an ogre I might aswell get as big as possible and work as a security guard or something.
Better soyboys because than you dont have to worry to fight so you can study better

I wish I could study but due to ADD and stress mixed with heavy depression I’m having a hard time, feels good being left alone though.

Cool, well I’m pretty young I guess and since I look like an ogre I might aswell get as big as possible and work as a security guard or something.
I'm also young but working as a Security guard is bullshit. You get paid badly and you need to do the shitty job for richer people

Family is poor as fuck just as me so that doesnt work, welfare it is then I guess.
Welfare and Neetmax is great tbh I would never have the will power and discipline to wagecuck my whole damn life.

Welfare and Neetmax is great tbh I would never have the will power and discipline to wagecuck my whole damn life.

Yeah, I want to do some surgeries though.
For my own sake, I’m going insane looking at my face. Sometimes I just want to break my own jaw off because its so crooked and bent.

Yeah, I want to do some surgeries though.
For my own sake, I’m going insane looking at my face. Sometimes I just want to break my own jaw off because its so crooked and bent.
Guess you need more showers bro:lul::lul::lul:

send vid? sue their asses

I know how it feels bro. Was bullied all the time in high school.

I’ve learned how to box since I left high school. It’s a shame I didn’t learn sooner because then I could’ve done something.

Know the feeling all too well.