Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being bullied makes you feel inferior

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
Title it’s so humiliating, and makes you feel less than it really hurts and makes you think badly of your self and makes you believe you deserve to be hurt

Mang, I feel so low on the human gene pool i feel like roping everyday, Your not alone.

If I ever see that lanklet again I'll ER him (in black ops 3)

Yeah. Normies don't know how much that shit hurts people. It usually sticks with them forever.

I was bullied so much in middle school for being skinny, short, and a sperg that it decimated my self esteem

The Public Education is as retarded as the slogan called "Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength"

They will purposely put the vunereable child next to neurotic trouble maker

Subhumans get bullied because their bullies know they're inferior in the social hierarchy and are perceived as such

Yeah. Normies don't know how much that shit hurts people. It usually sticks with them forever.
I still remember every interaction when I got made fun of for being skinny in middle school. Never gonna forget how humiliating it was. One guy joked around and spread rumors that I'm anorexic, when In reality I just had (and still have) chronic health issues that make it hard to gain weight. One time, he was with his group of friends, and jokingly handed me his candy bar and said I should eat it so I don't starve to death. I dreaded every day of middle school and high school

“dont worry bro the bully will be a loser later in life and he’ll be sending his job applications to you!!”

jeremy meeks :

“dont worry bro the bully will be a loser later in life and he’ll be sending his job applications to you!!”

jeremy meeks :
The model Jeremy Meeks at Milan fashion week. Milan, Italy. 18th June 2017

I still remember every interaction when I got made fun of for being skinny in middle school. Never gonna forget how humiliating it was. One guy joked around and spread rumors that I'm anorexic, when In reality I just had (and still have) chronic health issues that make it hard to gain weight. One time, he was with his group of friends, and jokingly handed me his candy bar and said I should eat it so I don't starve to death. I dreaded every day of middle school and high school
middle school might be the most brutal period for an incel

jeremy meeks :
yeah, karma is one of the biggest copes ever, nothing ever happens

brutal, are you still short
No. I grew 6 inches during puberty in one year and am 6'0" now. I'm still skinny though at 155 pounds. I used to be 78 pounds in 8th grade though, and being skinny was worse than being short or autistic

No. I grew 6 inches during puberty in one year and am 6'0" now. I'm still skinny though at 155 pounds. I used to be 78 pounds in 8th grade though, and being skinny was worse than being short or autistic
Same height but you weightmog me, being skinny AND short at the same time during school is max difficulty

Same height but you weightmog me, being skinny AND short at the same time during school is max difficulty
Yeah, being skinny and short is brutal. I was short and skinny up until 10th grade. After that, I was tall and skinny

Yeah, being skinny and short is brutal. I was short and skinny up until 10th grade. After that, I was tall and skinny
People think 6'0 is mogger height but if I'm going to be honest it's average height, foids IRL still assume you're 5'11 and you still get heightmogged and it doesn't help if you're ugly as fuck.

People think 6'0 is mogger height but if I'm going to be honest it's average height, foids IRL still assume you're 5'11 and you still get heightmogged and it doesn't help if you're ugly as fuck.
Yep. I get heightmogged quite often. 6'0" isn't what it used to be

they should pass international laws that allows bullied students to have concealed carry it's the only way dedsrs

Nah I’m 5’10 and thats a good height in ca

Especially with 12-year-old zoomers at 6'4 and they're not even pubescent yet
Funnily enough, my 14 year old cousin who I see once every few years is already almost the same height I am at 19. He's probably gonna be a 6'4" heightmogger. Too bad he has a slightly recessed chin though that he inherited from his mother. Still though, he's NT af and tall, so he'll be alright most likely

Nah I’m 5’10 and thats a good height in ca
I know, but some people genuinely think you're a fakecel if you're 5'10 to 6'0, which isn't even tall, it's average height
Funnily enough, my 14 year old cousin who I see once every few years is already almost the same height I am at 19. He's probably gonna be a 6'4" heightmogger. Too bad he has a slightly recessed chin though that he inherited from his mother. Still though, he's NT af and tall, so he'll be alright most likely
Yea I doubt the chin will do much damage to him, you can already see the consequences of foids picking tall chad, zoomies are breaking the 6'0 barrier before they're even a teen.

Last edited:
I know, but some people genuinely think you're a fakecel if you're 5'10 to 6'0, which isn't even tall, it's average height
yep. It just doesn’t hurt you

they should pass international laws that allows bullied students to have concealed carry it's the only way dedsrs
I got it all figured it out (dedsrs)

Yeah, this is the most brutal aspect of bullying

It is, especially if you got bullied by foids. :fuk: