Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being bullied is beyond cucked

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes
★★★★★
Title : it’s like beyond submission another human is essentially dominanting you and you can’t do anything about it while they get power from it .

Title : it’s like beyond submission another human is essentially dominanting you and you can’t do anything about it while they get power from it .
You like getting bullied by cumskins right? You believe blacks deserve it, I am assuming

You like getting bullied by cumskins right? You believe blacks deserve it, I am assuming
No bro I hate being bullied I was mainly bullied by women tho

Bullying is forced upon you. There isn't much one can do anyways. The best response to it is to just ER the bullies to hell.

Bullying is forced upon you. There isn't much one can do anyways. The best response to it is to just ER the bullies to hell.
Why waste your life on a few bullies isnt it better to go on a full rampage (in roblox or gta5)

Why waste your life on a few bullies isnt it better to go on a full rampage (in roblox or gta5)
Don't let your rage stop at just the demise of the bullies.

Because before you rope you would ER so at least you can end it happily. I personally wouldn't tho ahahahahaha