Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Born Male vs Female

• Thread starter Heightframeface
  • Start date
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
*The differences between how you go through life with certain features if you flip the genders...

Short height
As a man:

i3vn1dK.jpg

"What a disgraceful little hobbit. Short guys deserve to die alone."
"Don't blame me for having a preference!"

As a woman:
"Short women are petite and cute! "
"Feminine women are to be treasured."

Small frame

charles-atlas-01.jpg

As a man:
"Ewww. I can see your bones. You're disgusting, teehee."
"That guy's so skinny and gross. I like REAL men."

As a woman:
"Man, would I KILL to get that beautiful slim girl to even consider having me as her boyfriend."
"Fun-sized girls are incredible. True beauties!"

Balding
For men:
*A very common sexual death sentence for men. Open mocking and made to be an asexual clown to women.

For women:
*Just don't have a rare case of balding, or cover up your head with extensions and bangs if you do. No shame, only sympathy.

Bad skin
For men:
"Don't cover up your face with fake-up, faggot! DEAL WITH IT."
"Disgusting pizza face. Ewwwww."
"I want a pretty boy, not Shrek."

For women:
"Embrace the makeup, girl! Anybody who makes fun of you is immature and obnoxious."

Fat body
For men:
*You're automatically discarded from the sexual market like human sewage, and rightly so!
"Fat men are so revolting. Just appalling.."

For women:
Overweight-Demonstrators-001.jpg

"Anybody who tries to vilify you for being fat is an unworthy douchebag who doesn't DESERVE you in the first place. How DARE they!"

*NOT TO MENTION D*CK SIZE WHICH IS SOMETHING MEN CAN'T CONTROL, LIKE MOST PREVIOUS QUALITIES MENTIONED

BUT PERSONALITY AND CONFIDENCE RULE EVERYTHING, GUYS! JUST GET YOUR LITTLE HAIRCUT WITH THE SHOWER AND HIT THE GYM. STOP BEING MISOGYNISTIC RUDE HUMAN BEINGS. CUCKTEARS WAS RIGHT

Everything is a fucking death sentence when you're male

That wouldn't have happened if men today hadn't been such pathetic cucks who defend females and white knight in order to get laid (which doesn't happen anyways).

That wouldn't have happened if men today hadn't been such pathetic cucks who defend females and white knight in order to get laid (which doesn't happen anyways).

True. Thank the decline of testosterone in first-world countries for that b.s, but hypergamy would still exist

True. Thank the decline of testosterone in first-world countries for that b.s, but hypergamy would still exist
Every man in thr west should be injected with test and be raised by a good father and disciplined to have a strong personality and not be a cuck. I 100% believe there's estrogen in the water and food and that's why men are cucks and pathetic and women are sluts and whores more than ever.

Every man in thr west should be injected with test and be raised by a good father and disciplined to have a strong personality and not be a cuck. I 100% believe there's estrogen in the water and food and that's why men are cucks and pathetic and women are sluts and whores more than ever.

Agreed. There's a huge lack of good father figures nowadays, and combining that with the chemical alteration of society with stuff like soy and excess estrogen results in most men becoming cucks. It doesn't help that girls are now starting puberty at ages as young as 8. Jfl at this world. I guarantee an apocalypse or mass enslavement as soon as 2030

Being born a sub8 male is a scam.

We wouldnt have such thought 60 years ago.

XENOESTROGENS everyone here should be familiar with them lest we all turn into effeminate cucked faggots

The female is the real villan LMAO. She doesnt give a shit and just goes for the male who wins