Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being born is the worst thing that ever happened to us

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Your life is guranteed to have struggles, massive pain and failure. There is 0 gurantee that anything good will happen in your life.
Your last 10 years have been shit, and so will the future be. Having a women that gives you affection and sex could mitigate alot of the pain and horror of life. But society doesn't care that alot of men live truly horrible lives. We are not entitled to anything more than a piece of shit torturous existence. Fuck this earth and this "civilized society"

Im so fuckign done, it's really starting to sink in how over it truly is.

I was born without my consent

You should read up on antinatalism and philosophical arguments against life. Dr. Benatar presents it in an easily digestible way.

This subhuman life was forced on me without my consent. I have to endure all these pain and suffering just because two slav subhumans were two horny to even consider using protection.
FUCK MY PARENTS.
FUCK THE PERSON WHO INVENTED SEX
FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.

I was born without my consent
You should read up on antinatalism and philosophical arguments against life. Dr. Benatar presents it in an easily digestible way.
Regarding Benatar, from what I have read from him, he is more against the conception of life than the existence of life as a whole. Albeit I might likely be wrong, because I have not delved into him that much.

Last edited:
Some male decided to creampie a female to feel good and/or make a gamble the offspring is going to improve his life, and here I am now :feelsclown:

This subhuman life was forced on me without my consent. I have to endure all these pain and suffering just because two slav subhumans were two horny to even consider using protection.
FUCK MY PARENTS.
FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.
so fucking infuriating god damn it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was born normal but an unknown disease cucked my life.

This is why I wish every day that I was aborted, I never asked to be burdened with this much pain and suffering.

FUCK MY PARENTS.
FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.

this game is a joke

Daily reminder to scold your parents for spreading subhuman genes.

Last edited:
I was born and my life was over - Saint Hamudi

Regarding Benatar, from what I have read from him, he is more against the conception of life than the existence of life as a whole. Albeit I might likely be wrong, because I have not delved into him that much.
He’s against life itself because life is mostly suffering and it’s pleasures are not worth the pain, and is against conception because it brings more suffering in this world. I think that is a based philosophical position.

He’s against life itself because life is mostly suffering and it’s pleasures are not worth the pain, and is against conception because it brings more suffering in this world. I think that is a based philosophical position.
existence is pain!!! (Mr. Meeseks, from Rick and Morty)