Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born in this era is the worst

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Everything is expensive.

Women are ugly and fat. On top of that they are rude bitches and hypergamy is out of control.

Government more draconian than ever

Over population and more men due to immigrants

this, also neetbuxs are not as good as they used to be and its harder to apply for them

I wish I was born in the late 60s ngl.

At least I can LDAR with internet access in this era.

Maybe that’s the problem though. No motivation to do anything..

I wish I was a medieval peasant

Nah if I have a choice it would be year 3000 but I would rather not be born in the first place.
Why year 3000 ? Maybe the world will be a nuclear wasteland by then.

I used to laugh at "born in wrong century/generation" but over time I realized that only good thing about or era is that we got many different copes, but no one can cope forever.

Being born a sand nigger in nay era is the worst.

This is the worst time period in human history if you're a man.

Not the worst if you're a woman or a chad

Everything is expensive.

Women are ugly and fat. On top of that they are rude bitches and hypergamy is out of control.

Government more draconian than ever

Over population and more men due to immigrants
actually it might not be that bad. we might live to see the end

In ungodly times, just renounce the world and focus on God. That's what I'll try for now.

Also, to say something positive, this is the best era in mankind's history so far to be a semiNEET, NEET or Hikikomori.

You've got a point but what the future holds then? It seems that it will get worse and worse. If right now everything's fucked up, then how will future incels and recessed copers even live without roping at birth?

This is the sort of shit that keeps me motivated to keep living, to see how this failed modern society will develop and how bad it gets

The [[[baby boomers]]] absolutely fucked the West.

Can’t afford a house, can’t find a girlfriend/wife, can’t afford to ever retire, have to live in a crime-ridden society, demonised for being white and having a penis, water supply is full of estrogen, testosterone levels comparable to a eunuch, constant feminist interference in all the beloved copes that sub-8 men invented (sci-fi, fantasy, computer games, comics, etc)

>You will never be a neanderthal hunting cave-bears with your bros.

Those foids...