Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being born as autistic or out of step in your community is the biggest smv nerf.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I know this is going to be controversial but in my opinion being seen as the w
eird guy in your community is way worse than almost any physical deficiency you can have. If you're low in ambition enough, frankly, it won't matter how ugly you are because you will have that low IQ confidence that women like. Now. Part of this is definitely genetic, but in a way it kind of does prove that normy's point of like" just be confident. Bro" . Now when it comes to being odd/autistic that definitely is something that is 100% a thing that will hold you back when it comes to women. Women look at men like this as dog shit . Women are attracted to people who are confident in themselves and assertive which are two things that like autistic people or people who are just nerds in general don't have naturally. Even if you're good looking, you would have to be Chad level good. Looking to overcome these things which is literally like less than half a percent of men. I know this is very controversial thing to say on this website because everyone believes and facing destiny but if I'm going to be honest that's not 100% true. Face does matter and looks and general do matter but not being in an autistic spurve who talks about anime visual novels is also very important too

Cope. Autism doesn't affect inceldom. Your looks do

Autism doesn't affect inceldom
It affects how well you care for your looks. Because you won't grasp the importance of looks intrinsically like normies do.

It affects how well you care for your looks. Because you won't grasp the importance of looks intrinsically like normies do.
It doesn't fucking matter if you care about your looks. You are either born chad or incel.

Being ugly or having any abnormal trait does make you the weird guy. Even if you're not autistic as an ugly guy you'll end up borderline autistic from all the bullying and social rejection you'll receive.

It doesn't fucking matter if you care about your looks. You are either born chad or incel.
This genetic fatalism has got to stop. It's a huge cope. We literally all have Chad genes. Our ancestors were subject to sexual selection just like us and they succeeded.

This genetic fatalism has got to stop. It's a huge cope. We literally all have Chad genes. Our ancestors were subject to sexual selection just like us and they succeeded.
Yeah, it's a huge cope. These two guys are totally viewed the same by foids:

Attachments

• 4258644_1721663141482.png
    4258644_1721663141482.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 1722007431429.png
    1722007431429.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Based and realistically whitepilled.

Being ugly or having any abnormal trait does make you the weird guy. Even if you're not autistic as an ugly guy you'll end up borderline autistic from all the bullying and social rejection you'll receive.

If I were 100% NT nothing would change because I’m still a 0/10