Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being born 10 to 15 years earlier - I dont think I would be incel, and neither would you.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Being born in the late 80s, even despite my manletism and autism, if i was born in the mid-late 70s, I would have not been incel.

JFL you would be just as incel

Maybe not 10-15 years but more like 70 years earlier

agree if my retarded father could impregnate 2 foids i could do too since i'm taller than him

I think I might have made it if I was in my peak in the late 90s/early00s tbh. Looking at all studies about celibacy and sex it's clear that it increased massively around when internet became mainstream 2005-2010~.

Almost nobody would be incel back then, just find a looksmatch and you're fine

Brutal uglypill. I'm a 1/10 and I would be an incel even if I was born 15 years earlier.

Being born in the late 80s, even despite my manletism and autism, if i was born in the mid-late 70s, I would have not been incel.

Take it back further. Things would be the same if you were born in mid-70s.

Try the 1800's boyos!

All you needed was a steady food supply!

you wouldn't be a virgin right now but you would probably still be incel unless you were lucky enough to lock down a girl in your teens or early 20's. There are loads of incel guys who are in their 40s. they may have had success 15-20 yrs ago but now they are going through a loooooooooong dryspell with no end in sight.

I was born in 1982 and I am KHHV. Back when I was 18 things were exactly the same. I knew Chads that all foids were lining up for walking right past me not even taking note of my existence.
Almost nobody would be incel back then, just find a looksmatch and you're fine

Bullshit
Maybe not 10-15 years but more like 70 years earlier
True