Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Being blocked is fucking horrible, I would never do that to anyone"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
"Being blocked is fucking horrible, I would never do that to anyone"

That's what a girl told me when I thought she blocked me. She told me her ex-BF blocked her and she knows it's painful and would never do it to anyone.

But

As soon as she got her bf back she blocked me!!!! Ghosted me completely! There were no goodbyes. She just disappeared.

Unless her Chad bf killed her or something. She told me he was abusive. That his personality was toxic teehee

>talks to female irl
fuck off fakecel

you sound like a beta orbiter.

" stop being misogynistic sweaty, even though chad is abusive and hit me many times, i still need to try and change him, i just know it, deep down inside that good looking great personaliteehee is just a great man!"

>talks to female irl
fuck off fakecel
Bunch of incels talk to women tbh ngl fr srs

They’re just utility or orbiting material

I’ve seen it countless times

I don't talk to females so I have never been blocked

If you think blocking is so terrible, you would do well to not block my cock!

Chadfish her for nudes and then send them to her bf

Being blocked HAS to be worse than being raped.

I hope all women die of cancer

I hope all women die of cancer
Instead I'll probably die of cancer. If one is an incel, they're guaranteed to have the worst of everything in life

Chadfish her for nudes and then send them to her bf
wish I could. But she never even gave me her social media account. She said, "ah, na dude, I don't do all that social media stuff!" so all I got is her number. If some Chad automatically starts texting her, she'll know it's me and probably put a restraining order on me

She just wanted you to feel more pain by describing how horrible it is.

Jfl at foids and their retarded way of processing things, their iq probably matches one of an animal. Or maybe animals are smarter than foids, they most likely are

Unless her Chad bf killed her or something. She told me he was abusive. That his personality was toxic teehee
She probably got beheaded like that other foid. Also stop orbiting, it's not going to get you anywhere.

>talks to female irl
fuck off fakecel

How is an incel even on such good terms with a woman JFL, its like he was trying too hard to be friendly, the moment they start talking about boyfriends I let them know I don't care about your romantic life, the conversation ends there JFL, OP is so cucked, he let himself become an emotional tampon, AND IS ACTUALLY SAD THAT ITS OVER

"This foid is no longer using me as an emotional outlet,, this is somehow a negative to me"

How is an incel even on such good terms with a woman JFL, its like he was trying too hard to be friendly, the moment they start talking about boyfriends I let them know I don't care about your romantic life, the conversation ends there JFL, OP is so cucked, he let himself become an emotional tampon, AND IS ACTUALLY SAD THAT ITS OVER

"This foid is no longer using me as an emotional outlet,, this is somehow a negative to me"
When she and I met for the first time, she was single. We were talking about potentially dating, but then she took her ex back. Can't blame me for trying, man. At least I'm not one of those incels who sit around on their ass all day complaining about not getting women but don't even try approaching.

When she and I met for the first time, she was single. We were talking about potentially dating, but then she took her ex back. Can't blame me for trying, man. At least I'm not one of those incels who sit around on their ass all day complaining about not getting women but don't even try approaching.

Are you in your teens or your 20's?

If teens I can see why you are still trying, if 20's I don't know why you would still be trying, ascension is pointless, because even if everything goes well, you're just selling yourself short, you're going to be investing time and resources into a marriage with a used up whore who can divorce you at any point and monkey branch to a better man

If you never plan on getting married, them approach to date and fuck makes even less sense, you don't have the looks to pump and dump effectively, so your effort will always exceed the reward attained, you'll always be at a deficit, at a loss, its wasted effort

Stop talking to women. They dont like you clearly and youre just giving them attention/validation

Are you in your teens or your 20's?

If teens I can see why you are still trying, if 20's I don't know why you would still be trying, ascension is pointless, because even if everything goes well, you're just selling yourself short, you're going to be investing time and resources into a marriage with a used up whore who can divorce you at any point and monkey branch to a better man

If you never plan on getting married, them approach to date and fuck makes even less sense, you don't have the looks to pump and dump effectively, so your effort will always exceed the reward attained, you'll always be at a deficit, at a loss, its wasted effort
She was 19 at the time and I decided to give it a shot because I knew the opportunity would never reappear. I failed. She was hot, young, and we got along well. I would have been dumb as fuck if I didn't at least try with her. Tbh it was after the ordeal with her when I researched black pill and understood I was done for.

She was 19 at the time and I decided to give it a shot because I knew the opportunity would never reappear. I failed. She was hot, young, and we got along well. I would have been dumb as fuck if I didn't at least try with her. Tbh it was after the ordeal with her when I researched black pill and understood I was done for.
If you’re not fucking her after a certain amount of time, she’s not worth investing emotionally and physically in. Just stop talking to her.

For real, women are horrible at being friends.
Why the fuck would you want to become friends with a female if you’re not having any intimacy with her? Emotional tampon is extremely beta behaviour

Why the fuck would you want to become friends with a female if you’re not having any intimacy with her? Emotional tampon is extremely beta behaviour
never said I was friends with a woman or ever will be just stating the fact they're horrible friends.

never said I was friends with a woman or ever will be just stating the fact they're horrible friends.
It sounded like it was directed at you. It was just in general for everyone here.

If you’re not fucking her after a certain amount of time, she’s not worth investing emotionally and physically in. Just stop talking to her.
Wanted to fuck her but wasnt able

I blocked my sister, felt good tbh