Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Blackpilled While Being Ugly Is Painful

G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
You know why? Because you are now CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF HOW IT ALL WORKS. You see right through everyone and everything.

It is as if we have on X-ray glasses 24/7 and we can see the inner workings of society unfold and we know we will never escape our genetic destiny to live a fucked up traumatic life due to sheer chance and fucking luck.

I may be on the verge of insanity. But if this is my last post before I rope I want to let you all know that Looks, Money and Status are everything and if you have shit tier genetics and IQ and location due to shit luck. You will always live a life of misery. Just try your best to make money and cope. I am trying my hardest but everyday I want to die.

I do not know how many more days of seeing the truth I can take. I use the blackpill to my advantage to stay away from people because I know they only want me to shut up and jerk off so my shitty genetics can be eliminated from the gene pool and there is nothing that anyone can do about it nor do they care unless for virtue signalling and gaslighting to make themselves feel better.

Keep coping my friends. We need more people with logic like us.

• Water
  • Agua
  • Eau
  • Wasser
  • Acqua
  • Água
  • Вода (Voda)
  • 水 (Shuǐ)
  • 水 (Mizu)
  • 물 (Mul)
  • ماء (Ma')
  • מים (Mayim)
  • पानी (Pānī)
  • জল (Jôl)
  • پانی (Pānī)
  • Su
  • Νερό (Neró)
  • Water
  • Vatten
  • Vand
  • Vann
  • Vesi
  • вода (voda)
  • น้ำ (Nám)
  • nước

• Water
  • Agua
  • Eau
  • Wasser
  • Acqua
  • Água
  • Вода (Voda)
  • 水 (Shuǐ)
  • 水 (Mizu)
  • 물 (Mul)
  • ماء (Ma')
  • מים (Mayim)
  • पानी (Pānī)
  • জল (Jôl)
  • پانی (Pānī)
  • Su
  • Νερό (Neró)
  • Water
  • Vatten
  • Vand
  • Vann
  • Vesi
  • вода (voda)
  • น้ำ (Nám)
  • nước

Bluepilled incels in denial are obstinately steadfast in their delusional world views for this reason

Brutal truths from an OGcel

And yes we can both see the social reality for what it yes, yet have no power to actually influence it, while getting gaslighted about itby normie bluepill soycucks even—though they end up demonstrating the same dynamics themselves through their pathetic attempts of simping or orbiting and getting divorce raped or cucked.

Fuckin clown world and theres nothing we can do about it without risking our own lives amd the few comforts that give us solace in this dystopia of modernity.

You know why? Because you are now CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF HOW IT ALL WORKS. You see right through everyone and everything.

It is as if we have on X-ray glasses 24/7 and we can see the inner workings of society unfold and we know we will never escape our genetic destiny to live a fucked up traumatic life due to sheer chance and fucking luck.

I may be on the verge of insanity. But if this is my last post before I rope I want to let you all know that Looks, Money and Status are everything and if you have shit tier genetics and IQ and location due to shit luck. You will always live a life of misery. Just try your best to make money and cope. I am trying my hardest but everyday I want to die.

I do not know how many more days of seeing the truth I can take. I use the blackpill to my advantage to stay away from people because I know they only want me to shut up and jerk off so my shitty genetics can be eliminated from the gene pool and there is nothing that anyone can do about it nor do they care unless for virtue signalling and gaslighting to make themselves feel better.

Keep coping my friends. We need more people with logic like us.
It hurts to see that people who have been here for a long time are still suffering. It shows that the rest of us have no choice but to suffer as well and then die

Agreed as a 30 KHHV it ain't easy, nice to see an OG here.

Brutal truths from an OGcel

And yes we can both see the social reality for what it yes, yet have no power to actually influence it, while getting gaslighted about itby normie bluepill soycucks even—though they end up demonstrating the same dynamics themselves through their pathetic attempts of simping or orbiting and getting divorce raped or cucked.

Fuckin clown world and theres nothing we can do about it without risking our own lives amd the few comforts that give us solace in this dystopia of modernity.
This resonates with me so much