Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being blackpilled made me hate women

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I wish I was dumb and naive like a few years ago. Not knowing how they really are and believing they are actually nice. Now I don't want anything to do with them. It sucks.

I used to support feminism and always thought that the non existence of sexual life was because i was doing something wrong... till i discovered r/Incels.

The blackpill radically changed my mind and my life and now i hate woman. Incredible.

That's the intended effect of the Blackpill.

I used to support feminism and always thought that the non existence of sexual life was because i was doing something wrong... till i discovered r/Incels.

The blackpill radically changed my mind and my life and now i hate woman. Incredible.
its incredible how people can change their views in a short amount of time, like from one extreme end to an opposite one

its incredible how people can change their views in a short amount of time, like from one extreme end to an opposite one
Solid arguments have this power my friend ^_^

There have been tons of blackpilled people in history (Buddha for example ) before the Official Black Pill ever existed on the internet, so you would have reached the same conclusions sooner or later if you really kept trying getting a foid.

it made me stop hating women actually, I understand them now.

It makes me hate the ones that confirm the blackpill philosophy. But when I see ones that doesn't fit the blackpill criteria, she will be more special. It's better to be an informed shopper than an ignorant one, even after finding out 99% of the cars on the lot are lemons.

There have been tons of blackpilled people in history (Buddha for example ) before the Official Black Pill ever existed on the internet, so you would have reached the same conclusions sooner or later if you really kept trying getting a foid.
how was buddha blackpilled exactly? elaborate

how was buddha blackpilled exactly? elaborate

From his point of view, desire is suffering and sex is the best thing in the world, so its the main cause of desire and suffering. Also, if you desire women, they can manipulate you, you can end married (one of the worst things that can happen to you from a buddhist point of view) and your entire life will spin around your dick and some pussies basically. Humans, however, can do greater things, beyond behaving like animals. Overcoming sexual desire is very important, so. In order to not feel sexual desire ever again and be free, one must contemplate during meditation the body of every female as a extremely disgusting thing, until you feel instinctive rejection towards it. When this is accomplished, one is truly free from desire and can decide in total freedom what to do with his life.
Also, women are considered sub-human. They are low tier humans that cant achieve anything importat during their lifes, and need to be reborn as males in order to get enlightened.
Etc...