Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being blackpilled AND mental on the internet is horrible

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
You can't vent on normie sites because their happy pills are degenerating their brain causing them to blabber about how things will JUST BE ALRIGHT.
When you try to go on some mental health sites or leddit they're all cucked, full of cancerous shit.

jfl I have nowhere to go this seems like the only place without cuckoldry for a mental sperg like meself

Everywhere is cucked except here

I wish there was a site where you could say whatever you want

There is no freedom left anywhere. You can't trust anyone. Everyone will use what you're saying against you at some point. This site is the same. I will suffer consequences for posting here in the future, i'm sure.

There is no freedom left anywhere. You can't trust anyone. Everyone will use what you're saying against you at some point. This site is the same. I will suffer consequences for posting here in the future, i'm sure.
I agree, but I post here because if I don't vent even a bit I will lose my mind and have mental breakdowns again. There's too much going on inside my head to keep it all inside, at some point I will just explode.

I agree, but I post here because if I don't vent even a bit I will lose my mind and have mental breakdowns again. There's too much going on inside my head to keep it all inside, at some point I will just explode.
Every interaction with people depresses me even more. Everyone life mogs me. Even on here. I don't know if this site is actually helping me or making me worse.

Just do what I do and talk to yourself

It's a good cope srs

Every interaction with people depresses me even more. Everyone life mogs me. Even on here. I don't know if this site is actually helping me or making me worse.
High IQ, I always think about being able to just run away from all of it, just to forget, but reality always comes to remind me of how impossible it is.

Yes I'm sure everyone here is on a watch list and will be doxxed eventually. Even if it may be a Honeypot I cant help it I can stand being totally alone with the blackpill it's too difficult being around bluepillers all day.

Everywhere is full of censorship & potential banning, anywhere that is fully permitted tends to attract trolling & mass arguing.

I don't know if this site is actually helping me or making me worse.
That's how I feel a lot of the time, but I'm not sure that's the fault of this forum tbh. I often feel like total shit when my mind isn't occupied with something, and if I wasn't here I'd be playing video games, watching anime, or fapping instead, and I'd be having a better time.