Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being black pilled is seriously like a blind person suddenly getting 20/20 vision

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
It's great to finally see the true meanings behind everything. It also makes it much easier to manipulate people.

You can see but it's all fire

Tmp 5936 Screen Shot 2015 05 12 at 33131 PM1170734887

more like a major clue to solving a mystery, it makes all the pieces fit together

being black pilled is being a blind person who suddenly got his sight and looked in the mirror and realized how fucking ugly he was.

Its more about pain when some attractive dude tells you how he hate those who dont respect girls and that personality matters. You want to explain why its bullshit but understand that its bullshit and just keep it inside.
It's more about understanding that you can change nothing and you're like NPC in MMORPG, not a player.

Its more about pain when some attractive dude tells you how he hate those who dont respect girls and that personality matters. You want to explain why its bullshit but understand that its bullshit and just keep it inside.
It's more about understanding that you can change nothing and you're like NPC in MMORPG, not a player.

Am i really too low iq to understand how it actually can help incel to manipulate people? I think that the only thing which can be manipulated by incel is his penis.

Am i really too low iq to understand how it actually can help incel to manipulate people? I think that the only thing which can be manipulated by incel is his penis.
Lmfaaaaooo

That's a shitty self-defeatist attitude. Not everyone here just sits down and lets people walk on them. Be bigger and badder than these faggot motherfuckers until they are all gone. Don't sit back and cry. Get angry. The most dangerous people are those who don't give a fuck about their lives and have nothing to lose.

That's a shitty self-defeatist attitude. Not everyone here just sits down and lets people walk on them. Be bigger and badder than these faggot motherfuckers until they are all gone. Don't sit back and cry. Get angry. The most dangerous people are those who don't give a fuck about their lives and have nothing to lose.
I am, thats why im rude to femoids and even some people, but they think im just in bad mood. Because im beta/safe looking. I keep one phrase from life inside of me "you're so fucking funny when you're angry". I cant make fear me. You need to be masculine for it, im not. My problem is, i think, mostly that im too immature or feminine looking, i think.There is no aggression or power in face. At least for me it is.

I am, thats why im rude to femoids and even some people, but they think im just in bad mood. Because im beta/safe looking. I keep one phrase from life inside of me "you're so fucking funny when you're angry". I cant make fear me. You need to be masculine for it, im not. My problem is, i think, mostly that im too immature or feminine looking, i think.There is no aggression or power in face. At least for me it is.

There is more to intimidation than just appearance. Its a whole set of body language. You could be the girliest; most deformed motherfucker on Earth but if you came in with the right shitty attitude; people will fuck off.

There is more to intimidation than just appearance. Its a whole set of body language. You could be the girliest; most deformed motherfucker on Earth but if you came in with the right shitty attitude; people will fuck off.
I hate my weakness in some situations, i wish i could be more confident and aggressive in good way. But its obvious that it doesnt come from nothing.

I hate my weakness in some situations, i wish i could be more confident and aggressive in good way. But its obvious that it doesnt come from nothing.

Hating people and getting up on them is easy for me. I can't imagine what its like for it not to be easy to get up on someone and want to seriously kill them. I think about how I'll die all the time.

Hating people and getting up on them is easy for me. I can't imagine what its like for it not to be easy to get up on someone and want to seriously kill them. I think about how I'll die all the time.
Probably getting beat to death by Chad because you thought your angry little incel ass could beat him.

Stop projecting and assuming everyone else is like you. I'm not little and fighting is fun.
And how big are you, what's your bf% and what fighting experience do you have?

And how big are you, what's your bf% and what fighting experience do you have?
Body fat percentage? I don't think you understand how human to human combat works. No surprise there. My fighting experience is several years worth with various people.

Have you seen the matrix? Swallow the blackpill the apply the same conceipt of matrix to blackpill

Body fat percentage? I don't think you understand how human to human combat works. No surprise there. My fighting experience is several years worth with various people.
You didn't answer my question.... No surprise there.