Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being black is the ultimate black pill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
There’s a reason why it’s called the black pill it specifically has to do with black people, black people don’t control anything, they are not, they don’t have statues they don’t own anything. But they can still get sex
Just be black is the true definition of black pill
All Tyrone needs is his looks

Most black men fuck ugly ass sheboons though. That doesn't count.

You’re much worse off as a rice cel or currie. At least blacks have high T and look more masculine

Not really

Black men have high testosterone low inhibity big cock perfect body frame dark triad and masculine features. You never see a black men getting bullied as whites and rices who usually get bullied because of their feminine features and weak physique.

Status only make you a betabux simp.

Niggers have sex like chimps.

Whites have human sex.

Sex as black is meaningless.
What the fuck does that even mean? JFL :feelshaha: :feelskek:

iu

JBB is true indeed :feelskek:

There’s a reason why it’s called the black pill it specifically has to do with black people, black people don’t control anything.

You are mistaken. Any Black person with an IQ above 85 can easily "control" the minds of Internet Whites.

I've personally enjoyed spending many hours "Larping" as a young White liberal. The ease with which I've dismantled the arguments of fanatical conservatives is proof of my superiority.

You are mistaken. Any Black person with an IQ above 85 can easily "control" the minds of Internet Whites.

I've personally enjoyed spending many hours "Larping" as a young White liberal. The ease with which I've dismantled the arguments of fanatical conservatives is proof of my superiority.
13:/50
Disprove that :feelshaha:

i hate being part black. Whenever I look in the mirror, all I feel is despair. Living around whites is terrible because they look so much better in comparison to me.

The blacks: Niggers me.

Not really

Black men have high testosterone low inhibity big cock perfect body frame dark triad and masculine features. You never see a black men getting bullied as whites and rices who usually get bullied because of their feminine features and weak physique.

i hate being part black. Whenever I look in the mirror, all I feel is despair. Living around whites is terrible because they look so much better in comparison to me.
How will you fix that:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There’s a reason why it’s called the black pill it specifically has to do with black people, black people don’t control anything, they are not, they don’t have statues they don’t own anything. But they can still get sex
Just be black is the true definition of black pill
All Tyrone needs is his looks
im black and i get nothing. jbb is fucking rubbish so stop promoting it.
Not really

so where tf is my big cock and perfect physique and low inhibition. your all so fucking stereotypical. my god

im black and i get nothing. jbb is fucking rubbish so stop promoting it.

so where tf is my big cock and perfect physique and low inhibition. your all so fucking stereotypical. my god
being black is brutal:feelsLSD: we get stero for stupid, and violent:feelsbadman: and some people say whites are oppressed