Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being black and incel is a disgrace...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I swear being black and incel is like a damn curse... you know it's over. Black men really don't get play as much as the mainstream media loves to portray it. And white foids aren't really digging black men like that. Hell even black foids are trading black men for the White Chad. Every foid wants Chads. It's really over if you aren't white, tall, and good looking...

i have sympathy for blackcels tbh.

Join the club

-- every sandcel, ricecel, and currycel on the planet

being a minority and an incel is the worst, specially when everybody outside the community assume this is some sort of white people club and ethnics can't possibly have any trouble getting laid

I dont believe you exist . Maybe its my bias thanks to my sister but it seems even the most bland of black males can just thugmaxx

this applies to every other race

Black dudes I see are always extroverted and loud as hell. Definitely a plus blacks have going for them... But if you don't have those traits as a black man it's over ngl

its messed up because sheboons aren't even attracted to their own race unless they are a hoodrat pavement ape. if you show any signs of sophistication or class other blacks will make fun of you for "acting white". truly a crab bucket of a race.

its messed up because sheboons aren't even attracted to their own race unless they are a hoodrat pavement ape. if you show any signs of sophistication or class other blacks will make fun of you for "acting white". truly a crab bucket of a race.
Spot on... It's difficult out here and pretty damn suicidal. I don't even have the energy most days to even continue on..

I swear being black and incel is like a damn curse... you know it's over. Black men really don't get play as much as the mainstream media loves to portray it. And white foids aren't really digging black men like that. Hell even black foids are trading black men for the White Chad. Every foid wants Chads. It's really over if you aren't white, tall, and good looking...
never forget brad pitt before he was even a famous actor cucked mike tyson

It's over for many men man.

It's a disgrace to be an Incel period.

Just reincarnate as High T Tyrone with BBC bro it's simple.

I imagine inceldom is much more prevalent in the black community than most would think. Mainly because their society is very matriarchal due to high rates of fatherlessness

Imagine being blackcel mixed with currycel.

I feel you, OP. I'm a blackcel as well. If we arent Tyrones with BBC its over.
Black dudes I see are always extroverted and loud as hell. Definitely a plus blacks have going for them... But if you don't have those traits as a black man it's over ngl
Too relatable tbh. Being an autistic manlet fucking sucks.
inb4 blackcel deniers: "hur dur just thug maxx bro. it worked for the millionare rappers" "just increase your chances of getting shot by cops & thugs bro".
I dont believe you exist . Maybe its my bias thanks to my sister but it seems even the most bland of black males can just thugmaxx
Its your low IQ bias :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why would I give up my intelligence for foids?

You have to be aggressive, assertive, always down to fight, argumentive, and confrontational as a black guy or women will never truly see/treat you as a man. Sub 6 non NT manlet blackcels like me never stood a chance in this unfairly bias and shallow/superficial dating market. I'm lifemogged heavily by a skinny black nerd I know who has a hot gf because of his looks and argumentive/barbaric tendencies. If I didn't care about going to jail I would have fought and stomped that faggot in front of his little ex-chlamydia infested slut a long time ago.

It's over for many men man.

It's a disgrace to be an Incel period.

Thiss