Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being biracial is vomit inducing

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
i literally want to throw up. at least actual ethics have a race of people they belong to that would hypothetically fuck them. i belong to nothing, and other biracial people only identify as whatever race they look most like to not feel like an alien.

was thinking about how i am mixed and i'm literally about to vomit as i type this:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: no group finds us attractive and on top of that i'm short.

kill me immediately.

[It's Over] for blerdlets.
JFL @ being lightskinned but manlet and ugly... no lightskin halo for you.

At this point, just currymaxx.

I feel disgusted in my own body honestly, I will never be a blonde giga Chad.

also how does one currymaxx? what does this mean?
Start a heroin dealing grooming gang and dress like a brown gypsy and shit in the streets.

From what I've seen most biracial people are ugly, self hating, with no identity. The meme about light skinned or biracial dudes or girls being attractive is not true at all, those are in the minority. It's quite evil to act like mixing will make some God tier swirly because it almost never does.

From what I've seen most biracial people are ugly, self hating, with no identity. The meme about light skinned or biracial dudes or girls being attractive is not true at all, those are in the minority. It's quite evil to act like mixing will make some God tier swirly because it almost never does.

I won't post the video but you guys have probably seen the one about some half-negro foid doing some interview about her not belonging to anything. And to think that in 10-15 years this will be most people lol

What races are you?

if you’re one good race and one bad race, can’t you slay in the country of the bad race since you’re haloed by being half good race?

like a HAPA could slay more than a full asian in SEA

Being a mixed race ethnic is the pinnacle of subhumanity

I hate being mixed with black

Have sub Saharan negroid facial features is cancer

I think us currycels are basically biracial. Half Persian, half Abo. I have Persian type skin tone but Abo facial features.

I won't post the video but you guys have probably seen the one about some half-negro foid doing some interview about her not belonging to anything. And to think that in 10-15 years this will be most people lol
Mutts are the future and you can thank Jews and "white" women for it

Come to Brazil and base your sense of identity on fucking Native American JBs and playing bossa nova instead of race.

La creatura and el goblino

Mutts are the future and you can thank Jews and "white" women for it
No it’s not. Most white women want white men only. Excluding Asian women (who prefer white men) everyone prefers their own race

I'm mixed and thats the cause of my subhumanity

No it’s not. Most white women want white men only. Excluding Asian women (who prefer white men) everyone prefers their own race

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
You don’t have to wait. We have actual dating statistics to back this up and many will flat out tell you they prefer their own race (except asian women who prefer white men)

I’m mixed too. It’s weird looking at mixed good looking guys and then you see yourself

i literally want to throw up. at least actual ethics have a race of people they belong to that would hypothetically fuck them. i belong to nothing, and other biracial people only identify as whatever race they look most like to not feel like an alien.

was thinking about how i am mixed and i'm literally about to vomit as i type this:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: no group finds us attractive and on top of that i'm short.

kill me immediately.

Cope biracial women are so beautiful i saw 1 their so damn exotic sui fuel i ain't got the bone structure imagine being ethnic rather than being these mixed goodies

True, it's over if you're anything except a white Chad

My identity is alcohol and work. I can say at least it mogs having no identity.

I know what you mean, I don't even know what to identify as JFL

1 race human race bro

Rather be mixed then a pure curry

Arab foids mog them hard as far as contrast goes. On pure facial bones they are mogged into the ground by 'pure' whites.

Disagree on this 1 i perfer bi racial

[It's Over] for blerdlets.
JFL @ being lightskinned but manlet and ugly... no lightskin halo for you.

At this point, just currymaxx.

kill me immediately.
Fuuuuck it’s tough, being born from foul race fetishes

Im not a ginger REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Im southamerican so im most probably mixed tbh
Oh okay lol, I just recalled some post (I think) where you compared yourself to a quoted blushing prince Harry or something like that. My apologies.

I just recalled some post (I think) where you compared yourself to a quoted blushing prince Harry o
Yes because i'm red like him, but I don't look like him, it was just to show my redness, because when I said I was red, people thought I was native american or some shit

I’m half curry, which is much better than being full curry, but much worse than being 100% white.

But the ads in all the magazine's said it would be great! The jewish advertising executives wouldn't lie would they?