Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Average Looking vs Being Normie vs Being Low Status

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
So which one of these is most important? I am an average looking guy but I'm not a normie as in I'm not a social guy I haven't been to a social gathering for months now and I have zero status in this society. I do see ugly normies with women so maybe being a normie has more value than being average looking. Maybe it's because most of these guys are white and I'm not. Also my zero status is holding me back nobody knows who I am in real life and I have zero presence with my online social media networks. Nobody talks to me on social media and when I message a girl I get ignored so could it be my lack of status which is the primary reason why I am having no success with women.

If I was average life would be good

You are just ugly if you don't have status. Status comes from looks.

ArtoriasWolf said:
If I was average life would be good
Well being just average and ethnic is not good but average and weight is a different story

NeverSubmit said:
Well being just average and ethnic is not good but average and weight is a different story

You should be fine in your own country if you are average.