Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being autistic/socially awkward/high inhibition is the biggest reason that makes us be incels, more than our physical appearance

Maybe. It would be interesting to see a map comparing autism traits to ugliness and see how successful these peopele are dating

socially awkward/high inhibition are often the direct effect of being ugly though​

Disagree. Autists mask their low inhib all the time, can’t hide your ugly face though.

Thats maybe the reason why im still a virgin, as low inhib guys can "luck" out with city whores. In my case being NT wouldnt change much, even though socially im complete retard. By far my biggest problem was my height, and now height and age.

I mean for some, but the social retardation we see in most men nowadays stems from non-Chads looks which contribute to poor or non-existent socialization.

Bullshit. Its all about looks. Anyone remember that one video of a severely autistic chad and the comments below it

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

Now compare it to this video

View: https://youtu.be/j4PTf7LgsIE

He is a literal retard who doesnt speak and hits himself when hearing loud sounds, while watching kids cartoons. He probably doesnt even know how sex works. So whats your point ?

"Muh the foids in the comment find him attractive" look at their actions, not their words

Agreed, but many hear dont want to hear it

He is a literal retard who doesnt speak and hits himself when hearing loud sounds, while watching kids cartoons. He probably doesnt even know how sex works. So whats your point ?

"Muh the foids in the comment find him attractive" look at their actions, not their words
My point is that a chad who is autistic is still going to be attractive to women, now of course if you are severely autistic you won't be able to ascend since your behaviour is so extreme but on the other hand if you are just mildly autistic and good looking you have no right to be on this forum and should be permabanned immediately. There are even examples of some users here venting about how they witnessed an autistic chad being literally worshipped by women. So this whole thread is basically bluepilled garbage

It’s certainly something that can erase your potential if you’re someone with a MTN face

But for most incels I would say it’s the face

'more than looks'

welcome to .is please RTFM

try to have at least a basic understanding of the blackpill before making comments like this

Absolutely agree. Most of us posting on .is are autistic abused dog mentalcels with traumatizing life events. I know geniune sub5 looking guys IRL who happen to live normal lives, able to socialize with no problems, fit into soYciety and experience relationships, while we rot, live on the Internet and post on .is. There was a picture of an incel meet up and turns out most of them were normie looking.
NTPill and environmentpill shouldn't be overlooked at all.

Absolutely agree. Most of us posting on .is are autistic abused dog mentalcels with traumatizing life events. I know geniune sub5 looking guys IRL who happen to live normal lives, able to socialize with no problems, fit into soYciety and experience relationships, while we rot, live on the Internet and post on .is. There was a picture of an incel meet up and turns out most of them were normie looking.
NTPill and environmentpill shouldn't be overlooked at all.

For me, this is definitely true. I have good height, but my face is only about as good looking as Elliot Rodger. Still, if I was NT and socialcirclemaxxed, I might stand a chance. Being a socially awkward sperg though, it kills your chances unless you are Chad. Many people on this forum are still ruined by their face though, not autism.

Absolutely agree. Most of us posting on .is are autistic abused dog mentalcels
you don't speak for everyone here GrAY

not everyone is a fakecel like you
I know geniune sub5 looking guys IRL who happen to live normal lives, able to socialize with no problems, fit into soYciety and experience relationships,
'I know a guy'

typical cherrypicking bluepill bs

For me, this is definitely true. I have good height, but my face is only about as good looking as Elliot Rodger. Still, if I was NT and socialcirclemaxxed, I might stand a chance. Being a socially awkward sperg though, it kills your chances unless you are Chad. Many people on this forum are still ruined by their face though, not autism.
half your post are about being tall with a normie face. stop bragging.

half your post are about being tall with a normie face. stop bragging.
Not bragging. I also have a shitty narrow frame that makes me look like shit. Super narrow clavicles and wide hips look goofy as fuck. My frame is not masculine at all and looks very weak. I’m also so fucking socially awkward I’ve been called out for it many times. Overall, my overall smv is pitifully low with the flaws I have. NTpill is brutal because it makes it nearly impossible to make friends, let alone get a gf.

There is an element of disappointment, infantilization and pity in their compliments. They are basically saying that it's a shame that this handsome man is retarded. They are mourning him. From their perspective, his autism has effectively killed him.

Women behave similarly when they find out their celebrity crushes are much shorter than they imagined. Their lust quickly turns into disappointment and sorrow.

Last edited:
you don't speak for everyone here GrAY

not everyone is a fakecel like you

'I know a guy'

typical cherrypicking bluepill bs
Fakecel??? I am not cherrypicking at all. The thing is, i live in Bulgaria. It's a Balkan Southern European country. Male lookism isn't as brutal as compared to the USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany and other first world countries. You'd have terrible time living there as an Aspie rather than being a Sub 5/Ogre looking guy. I won't bother explaining to you the importance of the NTPill, because you are just an ignorant low IQ faggot who thinks the only trait of inceldom is all about "MuH LoOkS".

Last edited:
I agree

If i was low inhib and NT, id probably have a gf. Not a stacey obviously, but a gf nonetheless. Inhibitionpill and NTpill are perhaps the 2 most brutal pills for incels