Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being attractive just makes ugly “women” look at you and it’s disgusting

Tunaluvvrr556

Tunaluvvrr556

Banned
-
Permaban
I am honestly the least confident person ever and I hate myself so much but I do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking and I swear to god every single fucking time I pass by some fat ugly bitch she always fucking looks at me like she has a chance. It seriously makes me wanna throw up the fact these sub human beings even look at me with their insanely horrid bodies and ugly faces jesus fuck. I honestly just want to murder them with my bare hands. I’m so sick and tired of women anyways because in my experience all they do is make fun of me (from middle school days) and never take me seriously or think of me as some sort of joke. I feel like they forget how I could literally throw them if I felt like it, I feel like all foids just have some sort of mindset that they are actually worth anything and that they deserve my respect for just existing. It’s so rare to even find good looking women anymore I don’t even bother trying anymore because if I actually wanted to fuck someone it would honestly be easier to just fuck some cock hungry Femboy fag and at least then they wouldn’t want anything from me and I could just disappear and not deal with any bullshit. Honestly could even work well because after I could just beat the fuck out of them and they cant do anything and it would be okay in the eyes of society because I’m not AbUsInG A wOmAN!!! Genuinely so sick and tired just need to hate crime someone or something idek.

Wonder how long it will take mods to ban this guy

Wonder how long it will take mods to ban this guy
They should, because he's a volcel, he's complaining about the ugly women wanting him.

Literally no woman wants me, ugly or attractive.

It's the same logic as the femcel, complaining that only people under chad want her.
I do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking

This guy is definitely trolling.

Fat black guy

Have you ever had sex?
I’m on incels.is tf do you think and honestly probably nobody would fuck me once they talk to me because of my horrendous personality and my views

They should, because he's a volcel, he's complaining about the ugly women wanting him.

It's the same logic as the femcel, complaining that only people under chad want her.

That’s like saying someone is voluntarily starving when they only have poison to eat

Dnr narcy fag

Moderation = Jim Carey.

Agreed, but keep in mind different people define "ugly" very differently. If 0/10 women like Lizzie Velasquez were wanting you, I can guarantee you wouldn't want them back. OP probably is referring to average or only slightly below average girls as "ugly" though, so he's a volcel. I'd happily date a 4/10 or maybe even a 3/10, but no lower. My definition of ugly is completely unfuckable, repulsive, deformed foids.

Pump and dump those foids then leave the site you fucking normie faggot

Agreed, but keep in mind different people define "ugly" very differently. If 0/10 women like Lizzie Velasquez were wanting you, I can guarantee you wouldn't want them back. OP probably is referring to average or only slightly below average girls as "ugly" though, so he's a volcel. I'd happily date a 4/10 or maybe even a 3/10, but no lower. My definition of ugly is completely unfuckable, repulsive, deformed foids.
Even worse than lizzo looking, I’m talking about that fat flop in the front, wouldn’t even be possible to fuck

I agree with that point but he said " I do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking" which makes it seem to me as if he's posting a copypasta from looksmax.org.

I'd go as low as 3 as well.

Even worse than lizzo looking, I’m talking about that fat flop in the front, wouldn’t even be possible to fuck
I’d date a fat Lizzo lookalike if she was white and the face wasn’t too bad. My big white cock would still penetrate through all the fat.

How are you an incel if you were told you're good looking? Isn't that contradictory?

I agree with that point but he said " I do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking" which makes it seem to me as if he's posting a copypasta from looksmax.org.

I'd go as low as 3 as well.
If OP for real was told he was good looking by people outside of family he probably doesn’t belong here. I was never told I was good looking by anyone other than my parents and my one guy friend who tried to boost my confidence. A female my own age never once gave me a compliment

do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking and I swear to god every single fucking time I pass by some fat ugly bitch she always fucking looks at me like she has a chance
FYI this probably constitutes bragging which is against the rules

I’d date a fat Lizzo lookalike if she was white and the face wasn’t too bad. My big white cock would still penetrate through all the fat.
They were some fucking illegals dude genuinely disgusting things

If OP for real was told he was good looking by people outside of family he probably doesn’t belong here. I was never told I was good looking by anyone other than my parents and my one guy friend who tried to boost my confidence. A female my own age never once gave me a compliment
It depends on the context so maybe op isn't a troll

It depends on the context so maybe op isn't a troll
The problem is I genuinely can’t write more than 3 sentences without discrepancies, my mind is fried from abusing psychedelics, I might as well be a patient from MK Ultra

I’m on incels.is tf do you think and honestly probably nobody would fuck me once they talk to me because of my horrendous personality and my views
I just wanted to make sure you're not a sex haver because good good physique + being attractive = fakecel trait.
The problem is I genuinely can’t write more than 3 sentences without discrepancies, my mind is fried from abusing psychedelics, I might as well be a patient from MK Ultra
I tried a high dose of DMT to cope inceldom but I just spend like 10 minutes in another world seeing various entities and nonsense objects and my ego dissolved and when I became myself again, I realized how much of a loser I am.

That’s like saying someone is voluntarily starving when they only have poison to eat
Ugly women aren't poison, they can be perfectly kind. In fact, you are everything actual incels complain about femcels. As a result, you should not be here.

Greycel
Joined Yesterday at 7:08 AM

do you think and honestly probably nobody would fuck me once they talk to me because of my horrendous personality and my views
Bruh, make some more effort next time. Anyone who says this is an obvious soy. Anyone with any sort of brainpower knows “puhsonality” does not matter. Why do you think foids get with abusive Chads?

I am honestly the least confident person ever and I hate myself so much but I do have a decent physique plus decent genetics and stuff so I have been told I’m pretty good looking and I swear to god every single fucking time I pass by some fat ugly bitch she always fucking looks at me like she has a chance. It seriously makes me wanna throw up the fact these sub human beings even look at me with their insanely horrid bodies and ugly faces jesus fuck. I honestly just want to murder them with my bare hands. I’m so sick and tired of women anyways because in my experience all they do is make fun of me (from middle school days) and never take me seriously or think of me as some sort of joke. I feel like they forget how I could literally throw them if I felt like it, I feel like all foids just have some sort of mindset that they are actually worth anything and that they deserve my respect for just existing. It’s so rare to even find good looking women anymore I don’t even bother trying anymore because if I actually wanted to fuck someone it would honestly be easier to just fuck some cock hungry Femboy fag and at least then they wouldn’t want anything from me and I could just disappear and not deal with any bullshit. Honestly could even work well because after I could just beat the fuck out of them and they cant do anything and it would be okay in the eyes of society because I’m not AbUsInG A wOmAN!!! Genuinely so sick and tired just need to hate crime someone or something idek.
Change the wording and this is the same thing w*men think about us when we accidentally look in their general direction.

JFL at this thread