Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being attractive is step 0

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
TItle.
Its not
Step 1: attractive.
Its actually step 0
Because of genes. And you dont choose your genes, thus making it step 0. Step one would be something like money or personality, which is something that you can develop or change. Step 0 means its already there, and nothing could be changed about it. Thus no value. Zero can not be subtracted. Every other number deludes and begins from this number.

Take your pills man

Basically water

Prove me wrong
I ain't disagreeing but I am highlighting the fact that you are highly obsessed with stupid opinion. That's the step 1 of autism

I hate when normies assume it's our lack of gymming or grooming , that deters foids from liking us

hopefully gene editing goes into full effect soon, for the sake of incels and humanity

TItle.
Its not
Step 1: attractive.
Its actually step 0
Because of genes. And you dont choose your genes, thus making it step 0. Step one would be something like money or personality, which is something that you can develop or change. Step 0 means its already there, and nothing could be changed about it. Thus no value. Zero can not be subtracted. Every other number deludes and begins from this number.

Being attractive is the only step required.

hopefully gene editing goes into full effect soon, for the sake of incels and humanity
if gene editing becomes a thing then the jews who control it will make an army of literal golems

Man I need to get a haircut but I'm putting it off because I don't want to interact with a barber. Life is shit if you as socially inept as I am.

I ain't disagreeing but I am highlighting the fact that you are highly obsessed with stupid opinion. That's the step 1 of autism
Being stupid is step 0 of autism. Get up!

Man I need to get a haircut but I'm putting it off because I don't want to interact with a barber. Life is shit if you as socially inept as I am.
they will always half ass the haircut if youre ugly anyway. especially if you are high inhib and socially awkward

they will always half ass the haircut if youre ugly anyway. especially if you are high inhib and socially awkward
Most likely. Gosh I hate my current situation.

True of life in general.