Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being attractive is how you get a good personality

ramunemaxxer

ramunemaxxer

Greycel
When you are born attractive you are treated better growing up which is where you develop your personality the most. People like to say that attractive people are usually shallow and are stuck up but in reality they are the easiest people to get along with and have the most pleasant personality. Because of all the positive reinforcement they have received throughout their life they will end up seeing only the good side of people and develop their personality properly. So that means that even if you ascend you will still be stuck with the shitty personality of a sub5 because you have seen the bad sides of people and you will still always have that thought in the back of your head “What would they have treated me like if I was ugly?” Ascending will confirm the blackpill for you and inherently the blackpill is a sad reality so after ascension you will need to spend years gaslighting yourself back into the blue pill to get the most out of your life.

Water Agua GIF

High IQ greycel post

When you are born attractive you are treated better growing up which is where you develop your personality the most. People like to say that attractive people are usually shallow and are stuck up but in reality they are the easiest people to get along with and have the most pleasant personality. Because of all the positive reinforcement they have received throughout their life they will end up seeing only the good side of people and develop their personality properly. So that means that even if you ascend you will still be stuck with the shitty personality of a sub5 because you have seen the bad sides of people and you will still always have that thought in the back of your head “What would they have treated me like if I was ugly?” Ascending will confirm the blackpill for you and inherently the blackpill is a sad reality so after ascension you will need to spend years gaslighting yourself back into the blue pill to get the most out of your life.

ramunemaxxer

Greycel​

JoinedJun 25, 2024Posts1

No. Only through suffering you get a good personality.

How will you value good if you never had bad?

"Don't go chasing WATERfalls, just stick to the RIVERS and the LAKES that you're used too

water GIF

Being attractive is a good personality

No. Only through suffering you get a good personality.

How will you value good if you never had bad?
If you go through too much suffering then you won’t be relatable to the average person and will weird them out. You don’t see women going around praising David goggins or some other person who went through a lot of suffering for their good personality. The only thing that matters in your personality is making the other person feel good when you are talking to them so that they become chemically dependent on you via their dopamine receptors.

If you go through too much suffering then you won’t be relatable to the average person and will weird them out
Being relatable and having a good personality are two different things.

Most normies won't relate.

Being relatable and having a good personality are two different things.

Most normies won't relate.
People like to talk to people who have gone through similar experiences so that they can empathize with them and relate to them. The only personality trait that matters is simply how well you get along with the other person and how good you can make them feel.

People like to talk to people who have gone through similar experiences so that they can empathize with them and relate to them. The only personality trait that matters is simply how well you get along with the other person and how good you can make them feel.
No, that is a utilitarian value of personality and in the end, it will still be an extension of lookism (the only spectrum on which moggers empathize)

No, that is a utilitarian value of personality and in the end, it will still be an extension of lookism (the only spectrum on which moggers empathize)
They coexist. Good charisma and good looks build each other up or tear each other down

They coexist. Good charisma and good looks build each other up or tear each other down
Yes, but that in itself does not exemplify a personality based on the contrast that life represents.

Those who have not had problems, given the slightest problem, collapse.

Yes, but that in itself does not exemplify a personality based on the contrast that life represents.

Those who have not had problems, given the slightest problem, collapse.
I feel that falls into resilience or grit more than it does personality. Most people don’t really know how much grit you have when you are at a party or social event but they will know what kind of jokes you make and that kind of stuff.

Least water GrAY thread

water jfl

interaction is completely different given good looks. when the other person likes your looks, interaction should be easier - since they like you, you'll view them as more benign as well. you're not going to hate someone for liking you... unless you happen to be a foid. so there's a kind of social contract in play, even if most foids love playing games they're still into you in the end and w/e

um ig in modern times due to extreme man vs. bear feminism, foids might well break that social contract at some point. but that's a dysfunction, and unnaturally disrupts the basic mechanism without changing it

being exciting is a result of having exciting looks

being funny is a result of mogging uggos everywhere

being zany is a result of not caring what you say, bc only your looks matter

being fun is a result of being stimulating

normies obsess over these traits, but they can't have what matters, good looks

Not really bro , most good looking men are bad people

Water

There is definitely a lot of truth in what you say and I know attractive men irl who fall into this category. I consider myself lucky if anything good happens at all and just suppress my outward emotions, and I honestly don't really even know how that is received by normies I interact with, but I sometimes see their face sink when they look at mine. One time this young asian foid did a horrified face while backing up away from me, and then did it a second time after sweeping her gaze accross my face again. I'm not super ugly or anything just dead eyed and on that day exhausted. Maybe if I smiled and acted friendly it would have gone different but probably not that different and shes gatekept by agecucks anyway. Obviously tho being attractive can be a crutch, the most obvious example being actors who stop getting calls once the pretty boy looks leave them and they just have nothing else despite having the training wheels for so long.

You blue pilled coping fool! There is no personality, there is nothing that developes. How can you not grasp this? People purely judge you off your looks. They act as a filter for everything you do.