Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being attractive is hard, you fear for your safety

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
catcalling is cultural for hispanic men

it doesn't even mean you're attractive, they're just fucking around or being friendly

I'm sure she wouldn't mind if Chad was catcalling her.

If its a chad catcalling a woman she invites her own self over to him no persuasion necessary just chads face.

“To live life as a women is to live on the defense”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

tfw you encounter an enemy on tutorial mode

I once got catcalled by some drunk gay dudes. A very unpleasant experience and they shut up when they saw my face.
For a foid who finds 80% of men as bellow average in attractiveness and probably only 2% of men desirable, I can see how she'd be upset. Not that I give a shit, foids have easy lives but they sometimes have to deal with unwanted sound waves.

She wants chad to catcall her.

Seriously though, this is the biggest problem femoids face in life. Other people telling them they’re attractive.

I once got catcalled by some drunk gay dudes. A very unpleasant experience and they shut up when they saw my face.
For a foid who finds 80% of men as bellow average in attractiveness and probably only 2% of men desirable, I can see how she'd be upset. Not that I give a shit, foids have easy lives but they sometimes have to deal with unwanted sound waves.
Us getting catcalled by faggots is way worse than foids getting catcalled by unattractive men. At least they're being catcalled by the gender they're attracted to.

catcalling is cultural for hispanic men

it doesn't even mean you're attractive, they're just fucking around or being friendly

Exactly, this seems like someone who is experiencing culture shock by recently moving from the United States or some other relatively developed country.

She is not happy, she can fuck off and go back to her country.

Us getting catcalled by faggots is way worse than foids getting catcalled by unattractive men. At least they're being catcalled by the gender they're attracted to.
No, just no. Women are not attracted to a gender, to a foid an ugly man is less attractive than a good looking dog.

So basically ugly dudes catcalled her and decided to use her dog to attack if they did it again?

"Catcall somebody your own size" no cunt how about fuck somebody with ypur own SMV

Oh, of course. That'd be a sign of chad's confidence and women respecting vibe he gives off.

You just KNOW she was dressed like a prostitute and caked in fakeup, pretending she didn't want the attention. Probably killed her inside when she took the canine and no-one said anything (they probably thought she was fucking the dog.)