Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being attracted to women with strong jaws is homosexual trait

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
They look like men
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA   JANUARY 23 Margot Robbie arrives at the Australian Premiere of I Tonya

i don't care what jaw she have as long as she is not skinny

I wish I had a strong jawline

Sddefault

It's not that strong compared to Chad's jaw. Those who like women with a weak jaw (usually gook foids) themselves have a shit jaw. They're not masculine enough for a Stacy, so they're looking for an incel factory with an underdeveloped jaw.

Good jaw is a indicator of sexual dimorphism, good genes and good craniofacial development. I like foids with jaws. Margot Robbie fogs hard.

High IQ because it means you want your children to be strong masculine and robust due to you lacking those things

She literaly looks like a man with this jaw
We clearly have different types this discussion is useless. I respect your type, but I don't have a taste for it.

the girl in your op looks like a man because of her face and her age, not her jaw

Margot Robbie looks fucking nasty.

yeah i do not understand how anyone can like women with sharp manly jaws it was never my thing