Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being attracted to teenagers isn't pedophilia

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
It's natural for men to be attracted to females after puberty.
I've seen many cucks saying that being attracted to teens is somehow pedophilia.
They clearly have no understanding of what pedophilia is.
It's normal to be attracted to them and in no way are they "innocent children", perhaps in the 3rd world maybe they are, but definetely not in the west.
I've known many teen girls and believe me, most of them were fucking since age 12.They all had tinder by age 15 and constanly were talking about sucking dicks.
I don't like this state of affairs, i would prefer that young girls wouldn't be whores, but sadly because of this degenerate society that isn't the case.

Last edited:
Just give me cute adorable teen waifu . Now is raining, so romantic, and I have idea aboit making sex in medow suurounded by forests, naked, in rain. Need loli for that

Every healthy man is attracted to teenage girls. Nothing wrong with that.
There IS something wrong with you if you're more attracted to 25+ year old used up grandmothers

Prime teen pussy... nomnomnom

I'm guessing this is because white women age like shit. This is less of an issue in rice communities.

We have this thread once in a while.

Cuck: :soy: But they are all cHiLdReN!
Girl that was fucking since 12 and had tinder by age 15: Y-yeah, Cuck, I guess. Here :bluepill:.
Chad::chad: I get older, they stay the same age :heart:

I don't like this state of affairs, i would prefer that young girls wouldn't be whores, but sadly because of this degenerate society that isn't the case.
Why not? I think it is nice to get young whores when you are young.

It´s natural.
15 year old foids are fresh meat.

I blame individualism and the degenerate society for that.

Normal people like me will always be attracted to young attractive women.

Only cucks call the prophet Mohammed a pedophile.

Isn’t the age of consent 16-17 in many western countries anyway?

Teen foid attracted to adult chad - :soy: She is a young adult and she deserves a mature partner
Incel attracted to teen foid - :soy: Leave her alone, you pedo!

Pedophilia should be defined as being attracted to prepubescent girls. Once they have reached puberty, you should no longer be considered a "pedophile" for wanting to fuck them. After all, they reached puberty for a reason.

You are literally the worst person ever to exist and deserve 0-20 years of prison time for even looking at a nude picture of a girl a day under 18, a lifelong spot on the SO registry, and no chance of employment.

You are literally the worst person ever to exist and deserve 0-20 years of prison time for even looking at a nude picture of a girl a day under 18, a lifelong spot on the SO registry, and no chance of employment.
:bluepill:

Isn’t the age of consent 16-17 in many western countries anyway?
It's 15 in mine, but the americucks think that us laws aply everywhere i guess

True, most normies just say it is because they're brainwashed but still admit that one can "look older", which is why it's possible for them to be attractive according to their brainwashed minds. But then there are retards like braziliansmegma and his friends at cucktears who truly believe it's pedophilia 100% no matter what. It's like society as a whole conviniently forgot how things were for the vast majority of human civilization during which it wasn't considered pedo, not even close.

Prepubertal attraction is also normal. Don’t let the moral cucks delude or shame you.

Might be an American thing tbh.