Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being Asperger is such difficulty in my life

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★★
I'm aware enough about what's the "normal" pattern to follow, yet i'm considered weird enough to not be able to have any relationship even if pretending i'm like them since it end up being visible sooner or later

It doesn't help that all of them say "just be yourself" while all i've tried was to be myself and well, it didn't worked

Amazing

I genuinely hate all of them. Being myself while talking about my feelings didn't worked and all the women i've found just played with me. They don't deserve anything besides my hatred and i'm tired of pretending i'm the wrong guy here just by don't liking all this bullshit mental games or by don't wanting to be just a friend, i'm human too. Heck, i'm probably way more human than all of them, i'm done with it

yeah having mental illness while being ugly is suifuel tbh
but besides being asperger? what kind of stats do u have, height? facial attractivness? if i can ask u

Same, Its fucked!

yeah having mental illness while being ugly is suifuel tbh
but besides being asperger? what kind of stats do u have, height? facial attractivness? if i can ask u
I'm not a bad looking guy and even some girls said me it (i also have a good self esteem) but not enough to be considered a chad
and althought being good looking isn't all that matters, i'm also a interesting people (it's not presumption or ego of mine, a lot of people that talked with me said it) but still weird enough to all of the girls i've met end up preferring some empty guys, but also "normal" enough to be considered worth

Autism is a death sentence for any and all people's social lives. You'll get rejected for good jobs, dates, friend meet-ups, promotions at work, you name it man, you're fucked!

I have Asperger's and it's the same

'Just be yourself' is stupid advice. What if 'being yourself' is not appealing enough to cause attraction?
It's like saying to poor homeless guy : "Just pay for food bro". What if he doesn't have any money in the first place?

'Just be yourself' is stupid advice. What if 'being yourself' is not appealing enough to cause attraction?
It's like saying to poor homeless guy : "Just pay for food bro". What if he doesn't have any money in the first place?
At this point i'm convinced they just repeat the same bullshit

Autism is a death sentence for any and all people's social lives. You'll get rejected for good jobs, dates, friend meet-ups, promotions at work, you name it man, you're fucked!
Exact.

We based autists should get Aspiebuxx from Soyciety or we will go ER

High functioning autists are like normies, only low functioning ones are based.

High functioning autists are like normies, only low functioning ones are based.
Being a high functioning autist is like being aware enough of what's socially awkward but unable to actually being socially normal, althought i kinda get your point

I've Always thought I am low functioning because sometimes I do weird shit that I am unable to explain why I did it.

Being autistic requires such a high deficit to make up for all the SMV lost due to being a 'werido'. No western toilet will go near an autist below 8/10. They can literally see how autistic you are from your behaviour and expressions. So many autists appear to be fakecels based on appearance alone, but scratch beneath the surface and you can see they really are truecels, or at least locationcels.

We based autists should get Aspiebuxx from Soyciety or we will go ER
I find it ridiculous that blacks and women get affirmative action yet we don't have any real support. The lifespan gap shows assistance is needed just as much as for any other vulnerable group.

As we aren't connected the neurotypicals push us off to the side in politics

I'm aware enough about what's the "normal" pattern to follow, yet i'm considered weird enough to not be able to have any relationship even if pretending i'm like them since it end up being visible sooner or later

It doesn't help that all of them say "just be yourself" while all i've tried was to be myself and well, it didn't worked

Amazing

I genuinely hate all of them. Being myself while talking about my feelings didn't worked and all the women i've found just played with me. They don't deserve anything besides my hatred and i'm tired of pretending i'm the wrong guy here just by don't liking all this bullshit mental games or by don't wanting to be just a friend, i'm human too. Heck, i'm probably way more human than all of them, i'm done with it
Being autistic is the ultimate Blackpill

what does asperger make you act like?

autism is an effective 3 point decrease in looks

Get NEET bucks

Being autistic requires such a high deficit to make up for all the SMV lost due to being a 'werido'. No western toilet will go near an autist below 8/10. They can literally see how autistic you are from your behaviour and expressions. So many autists appear to be fakecels based on appearance alone, but scratch beneath the surface and you can see they really are truecels, or at least locationcels.
True. People don't realise how important being NT is. Of course if you're a chad you'll get free pussy thrown at you no matter how weird you are but if you're a normie even a high tier one or god forbid a sub5 then there's is nothing you can do. Even finding friends will be a near impossible challenge let alone getting a gf

This condition leads to suicide.

True. People don't realise how important being NT is. Of course if you're a chad you'll get free pussy thrown at you no matter how weird you are but if you're a normie even a high tier one or god forbid a sub5 then there's is nothing you can do. Even finding friends will be a near impossible challenge let alone getting a gf

Making friends is nearly impossible. I'm pretty much only friends with fellow autists who have the same interests as me. With foids, the problem lies in your facial expressions and how you come across. A 7/10 faced autist loses so much SMV by merely being autistic. It's literally a -3, then if you're below 5'10 you lose even more points. You practically become a 1-2/10 at the end of everything, even if a few toilets think you're decent looking, they quickly begin to ignore you once they sense the autism.

It's joever for us autism-cels

Yeah! Exactly! I've ALWAYS felt that way and am desperate to die quickly and painlessly.

Interesting.
0655C2E2 43CB 40AB 9D95 8336F286E5A0

Making friends is nearly impossible. I'm pretty much only friends with fellow autists who have the same interests as me. With foids, the problem lies in your facial expressions and how you come across. A 7/10 faced autist loses so much SMV by merely being autistic. It's literally a -3, then if you're below 5'10 you lose even more points. You practically become a 1-2/10 at the end of everything, even if a few toilets think you're decent looking, they quickly begin to ignore you once they sense the autism.
Yeah I feel exactly the same! I have Asperger's Syndrome and am desperate to die quickly and painlessly.

Being autistic is the ultimate Blackpill
Yeah, I was diagnosed with mild Asperger's Syndrome when I was about 3 or 4 I think it was, as I'm not severely autistic I still have the desire to want the life of an NT, but I fear I won't be able to have that and need to commit suicide really.

Yeah I'll probably end up having to do that in the end.

Being a high functioning autist is like being aware enough of what's socially awkward but unable to actually being socially normal, althought i kinda get your point
Yeah! That's right! I see what you're saying!