Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being asked repeatedly if I have a GF or am dating by people I'm close to

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
So for the last 7 years upon visiting/seeing various but few people that know me well on a personal level I've been asked by each of these individuals if I am dating some bitch or have a girlfriend. What's even more confusing is they actually aren't being pricks but sound like they are genuinely asking such questions. Just last weekend I saw my only friend who moved away with his girlfriend plus his parents who I also consider to be close friends and throughout the course of the day all 4 of them in some way basically jabbed at me again with the girlfriend/dating question at different points in time (not all at once JFL) I was pretty short-tempered when I was asked for the 4th time that afternoon by my friend's mom. So I sharply responded by asking her why she, her husband and my friend had been asking me the same question for 7 years when the answer is clearly "No" She just got offended a bit. Said the usual normie and :bluepill: bullshit. Can't tell if this is a real attempt at support or some kind of subtle teasing/bullying. Either way it's goddamn annoying

calm down with the font size son

When you get older they start asking when you'll get married and have kids.
I fucking hate them all.

People close to me don't even ask, they already know the answer.

Mogs, I was never asked this question

some kind of subtle teasing/bullying
Every time
So for the last 7 years upon visiting/seeing various but few people that know me well on a personal level I've been asked by each of these individuals if I am dating some bitch or have a girlfriend. What's even more confusing is they actually aren't being pricks but sound like they are genuinely asking such questions. Just last weekend I saw my only friend who moved away with his girlfriend plus his parents who I also consider to be close friends and throughout the course of the day all 4 of them in some way basically jabbed at me again with the girlfriend/dating question at different points in time (not all at once JFL) I was pretty short-tempered when I was asked for the 4th time that afternoon by my friend's mom. So I sharply responded by asking her why she, her husband and my friend had been asking me the same question for 7 years when the answer is clearly "No" She just got offended a bit. Said the usual normie and :bluepill: bullshit. Can't tell if this is a real attempt at support or some kind of subtle teasing/bullying. Either way it's goddamn annoying
I wanna stab people when they ask me that

one look at me and they know the answer

it's because they can sense your sigma aura, they're intimidated by you

My family never asks this, I have made it clear I know my chances on the dating market.

A coworker asked me if i have a wife or anything I just said no. No excuses, no explanation, no jokes.

cancer font and its prob because you are a fakecel

Because its not normal to be sexless single.

cancer font and its prob because you are a fakecel
Receiving no real positive reinforcement from the female gender equates to being a fakecel? I think you need a dictionary.

Receiving no real positive reinforcement from the female gender equates to being a fakecel? I think you need a dictionary.
Brainlet, he means that if you're getting asked if you're dating by people that know you well (OVER 7 FUCKING YEARS I MIGHT ADD), that means you clearly aren't a complete girl repellent from their perspective.

Brainlet, he means that if you're getting asked if you're dating by people that know you well (OVER 7 FUCKING YEARS I MIGHT ADD), that means you clearly aren't a complete girl repellent from their perspective.
Dumbass, These individuals asking are hopelessly blue-pilled hence they keep asking over a long period of time. They don’t understand the modern dating market or real gender dynamics.

Dumbass, These individuals asking are hopelessly blue-pilled hence they keep asking over a long period of time. They don’t understand the modern dating market or real gender dynamics.
You are a dumb greycel faggot, kindly gtfo

Most men aren’t getting pussy now a days either. Even men who go on “dates” with girls, aren’t getting laid most of the time. Most women hold out for the best looking dude to fuck out of the 5 guys they are dating.

they've mostly stopped asking me that :feelshaha::fuk:

you don't come here and insult respectable, established users greycel :feelsUgh:
Respectable? Clearly not. If he’s going to make the claim that I’m a fakecel than he should provide proof which he obviously can’t because there is no proof to support that.

Most men aren’t getting pussy now a days either. Even men who go on “dates” with girls, aren’t getting laid most of the time. Most women hold out for the best looking dude to fuck out of the 5 guys they are dating.

People talk to you?

Ask you stuff?

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FAKECEL!

People talk to you?

Ask you stuff?

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING FAKECEL!
These aren’t random people. It’s mainly my only semi-friend I’ve known since high school and his parents. Every once in a while I visit them so discussing life in general is typical.

These aren’t random people. It’s mainly my only semi-friend I’ve known since high school and his parents. Every once in a while I visit them so discussing life in general is typical.
Stop mogging me!

Stop mogging me!
Hardly a mog. Don’t feel bad about it man these folks are blue-pilled and sort of clueless about lots of things but they are good company.

yeah they are being pricks.