Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being Asian is like not having the cake and not eating it too

gookcel96

gookcel96

Recruit
★★★
Seriously. We are considering undesirable by literally every person in the world. EVEN OUR OWN RACE. But at the same time, we are somehow considered "privileged". There is literally no benefit of being an Asian. Even if you work hard to betabux, college won't even hire you because you are not the "oppressed" minority.

This is true for all non white men.

Thankfully you all have very low testosterone levels so you do not feel the effects of inceldom.

I think ricecels have it better than currycels in the west (the ones for which arrange marriage is not an option)

There is literally no benefit of being an Asian. Even if you work hard to betabux, college won't even hire you because you are not the "oppressed" minority.

Fucking affirmative action that's why

Changs pull white women

At least you have good quality hair genes, tbh tbh.

Whats hilarious is that it's most asian MALES that are complaining and resisting while the asian FEMALES are the quiet ones and the accpepting ones. Not surprising since men are the ones who get the jobs done

Seriously. We are considering undesirable by literally every person in the world. EVEN OUR OWN RACE. But at the same time, we are somehow considered "privileged". There is literally no benefit of being an Asian. Even if you work hard to betabux, college won't even hire you because you are not the "oppressed" minority.
How good do you look on a scale from 1-10? Have you ever thought about living in Korea? ( I am just curious)

But yes its true. Asian face a significant disadvantage in the western dating market

I have yellowfeever, if you run transition game i might consider you :)

im objectively a 3.5

no it's easier to make a living in Canada
My condolences. it must be tough to see all of these Asian girls who have a great time.

Cope Asians have it better than your average brown skin ethnic

Cope Asians have it better than your average brown skin ethnic

Saw a graduation picture yesterday and I thought it was all white people until I looked closer and saw asian faces, so Asians with lighter skin do blend in pretty well. Of course the asian girls had towering white boyfriends.

This is true for Indians too. We get cucked out of college applications just like Asians, and our own women idolize white men.

Saw a graduation picture yesterday and I thought it was all white people until I looked closer and saw asian faces, so Asians with lighter skin do blend in pretty well. Of course the asian girls had towering white boyfriends.

Lifefuel for asians though, at least they have a slight advantage over dark skin ethnics (Deathnikks)

Bojack is that you?

Asian guys can trannymax better than anyone.

I wish I was asian in 2018, I would get to fuck every single of those underaged kpop fans out there, specially because at this region of my city asians are almost non-existent, except for some recluse chinks.

I think ricecels are the highest tier out of all the ethniccels tbh.

Asian privilege is a stupid meme spewed by inferior lq monkeys and jews to try to keep us down more

some asians can run kpop game meanwhile as a curry i can only run street shitting game and i get ZERO results

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back