Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being asian in a wealthy, white neighborhood is torture

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I'd like you to close your eyes for a second and imagine a place where....

the men look like this
C46e3c03bd521b8a0e3cf663b29c6728

the women look like this
Af6be80eb5b2b86ccb33605647e560e8

and you look like this
Impossibru Guy Original

I don't have to imagine because this is my reality.

idk feels exaggerated. I see western-born asians fit in with whites quite well here.

Maybe you don't know this but alot of normies and weebs look up to asians and want to be friends. I do too.

Some of the white friend groups I couldn't break into, I see asians getting accepted and get along with them.

idk feels exaggerated. I see western-born asians fit in with whites quite well here.

Maybe you don't know this but alot of normies and weebs look up to asians and want to be friends. I do too.

Some of the white friend groups I couldn't break into, I see asians getting accepted and get along with them.
Gigacope.

where do you live? I'm NY

Definitely been there at one point. I used to live in a wealthy neighborhood where I was constantly mogged. It was before I even had a sex drive, so I didn't give much of a shit, though.

Better than living in a ghetto with shitskins tbh ngl

Replace "asians" with "noodlewhores" and I would agree with you

I'm from this dumpster called New York City, too. I don't have a problem with East Asians. I can't stand Jews, though. Bunch of grifters.

I'm from this dumpster called New York City, too. I don't have a problem with East Asians. I can't stand Jews, though. Bunch of grifters.
Another fellow NYCcel: why does the forum attract so many of us? :fuk:
@TheDarkEnigma

true Asians mog us curries to infinity.

fascinating

i spend a lot of time there

OP you're in NYC? Or upstate?
I work in NYC for a part of the year, but mostly live with my parents upstate. I'm currently in upstate rn.

Cope and low key worship

@TheDarkEnigma
Primarily because of financial, social, and political competition. In this dumpster of a city, you only thrive in case your family has deep connections with some politicians and influential families that own businesses and "keep the wheel spinning", if you know what I mean.

The majority of regular citizens I know are just broke with no positive perspective on life whatsoever. It's like I'm living around a bunch of zombies. Besides, there are men of all ethnicities to compete against. And New York bitches have no personalities; they are copies of each other. Always complaining about the weather or bringing up Instagram stuff I'm tired of hearing. I just can't way to leave this mess behind.

@TheDarkEnigma
Asians are cool, but I really hate spics and niggers.