Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being Around the Same Height As Toilets is Brutal

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★
I covered this in another thread of mine, but it's absolutely brutal to be around the same height as tons of toilets

"muh 5'3-5'5 is average for foids!" Those stats were taken awhile ago, and also included different generations which are shorter on average, one would find....

Obviously, face>height is the general rule unless you're some kind of outlier: However, if you're around the same height as a foid or only taller by a narrow margin(2-3 inches) you're cooked.

6'0 used to be the minimum height for a foid to consider you as a mating partner, now it's the minimum in order to rarely get heightmogged by foids.

just date a shorter girl bro :soy:

What do you think is average height for female zoomers?

teenagers these days are tall as fuck. i regularly get height mogged by them

Fdc

We shortcels got it rough ngl. Try to buy some "tall" shoes or smth.

teenagers these days are tall as fuck. i regularly get height mogged by them
This is cope, American Zoomers did not get taller. They are the same height or even shorter than their parents generations.

So many tall zoomers that i know failed to outgrow their even taller father

TLDR If it was GenX it might have even been worse

Ofc if you dont live in the West then yeah zoomers are getting taller

Also foids look a lot taller than they are bc of their proportions

Felt the same man, they just keep getting taller.

Obviously, face>height is the general rule unless you're some kind of outlier: However, if you're around the same height as a foid or only taller by a narrow margin(2-3 inches) you're cooked.
You are contradicting yourself

If there is a bare minimum for height then obviously height will make up for the more than a half of your smv

You rarely see people who are under 183 cm but have good face because most of the time those people are non white to begin with

Fair point
I mean the West in this case
Weird thing I noticed is that the new generation, even arabs and shit are way taller than they should be. Like they're 14 and 15 and already taller than me lmao.

So it's hard to tell.

Weird thing I noticed is that the new generation, even arabs and shit are way taller than they should be. Like they're 14 and 15 and already taller than me lmao.

So it's hard to tell.
How tall are you?

I covered this in another thread of mine, but it's absolutely brutal to be around the same height as tons of toilets

"muh 5'3-5'5 is average for foids!" Those stats were taken awhile ago, and also included different generations which are shorter on average, one would find....

You’re overestimating your height chadlet.

no, I'm not

Quit trying to cause issues
If you have are the same height as most fouds you’re 5’7 maximum 5’5 in california.

If you have are the same height as most fouds you’re 5’7 maximum 5’5 in california.
Don't act like you know my own area better than me

I was measured recently, I'm 5'8.5 & there's plenty of foids at that height or as I said within those parameters

Don't act like you know my own area better than me

I was measured recently, I'm 5'8.5 & there's plenty of foids at that height or as I said within those parameters
I live here too, But I guess 1 inch can make a big difference