Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being around females can be an eye-opening blackpill

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
When you keep reading about how females drop their panties at the mere sight of a good looking man, you start believing it; even if it seems somewhat unbelievable, with a tingle of possibility to it. Now, some of you knew that I studied nursing the previous year in college and I was the only male in a class of thirty-one people. One day, a decent-looking dude and an okay-looking female entered our classroom to try and sell their after-school club to us. When they left, the compliments for the dude started pouring in. They were waiting until he left before expressing some interest in him. I expected some degree of bluntness from my female classmates, but alas, they weren't as blunt as I had expected them to be. I think we are all guilty of over-exaggerating female behavior which completely removes us from reality. Even my very good looking friend has only been approached once in the streets; with his looks-level, you'd expect it would happen constantly, especially when females keep eyeing him. We should try and be more realistic on a collective level. Having said that; I hate women, ninety-nine percent are degenerate whores. Good day!

Over-exaggerating? Sure, the same way IT over-exaggerates us, its bound to happen in any group. But female nature as a whole is rotten, and we don't even need to exaggerate that. They do it for us.

Capture

I hate foids all “exaggerations” are 100% true CHAD’s dumpsters

This is what I try to say a lot to bluepillers, but they just shut me down because I'm somehow "misinterpreting" it. One of the things that awoke me to the blackpill was how blatantly shallow the women I saw and hung around with were towards guys. I saw them "ew" at random guys at one point, and some responded negatively towards one another when they mess around and ask each other if they'd fuck some random dude who's just walking and minding their own business. One even said to me (this was around the time when I was gymmaxxed, btw) that I'm facially below average so I "should have to try a little harder to get girls," because of course they knew I was single and a virgin.