Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being antisocial sucks bro

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
Every day, all I do is rott in my room, and I find it really hard to make friends because I'm very antisocial and even speaking to someone makes me really scared. My face turns really red, making it even harder for me to talk to people in real life since I'm afraid of saying something rude or outta pocket. I think it's because of my autism.
I always say whatever is on my mind, and people just tend to look at me weirdly. fuck this is why I don't have any friends

Ok girl. You totally don't sound like you are trying to imitate an incel

Ye bro. Used to be shy asf in middle school before I locked in

Ok girl. You totally don't sound like you are trying to imitate an incel
jfl how tf is an incel suppose to sound like?
fucking dumbass
not all incels talk the same
I'm a guy who is an incel

Last edited:
dude wtf if I were really a foid. I fucking wouldn't be here,

yes, dumbass if I was really a foid. I would be living in easy mode.
You already are living life on easy mode foid. Larp larp larp. That is what you like to do I see. You are not even funny yk

absolute state of this forum :feelsseriously:

mods, how did this... thing even get accepted

100% a foid or a troon

I always say whatever is on my mind, and people just tend to look at me weirdly
to normies you're weird if you say what's on your mind, you're weird if you say nothing and you're weird if you have to think about / filter what to say
If you're not naturally tactful then it will always be weird to them

dude wtf if I were really a foid. I fucking wouldn't be here,
You would be surprised on how many foid infiltrators we had. We even had a a foid that got banned last year and her account was from 2017.

Every day, all I do is rott in my room, and I find it really hard to make friends because I'm very antisocial and even speaking to someone makes me really scared. My face turns really red, making it even harder for me to talk to people in real life since I'm afraid of saying something rude or outta pocket. I think it's because of my autism.
I always say whatever is on my mind, and people just tend to look at me weirdly. fuck this is why I don't have any friends
no shit if people treat u like shit ur whole life u will be scared of them, hate them etc.

[IMG alt="shy niceguy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/65/65453.jpg?1720415144[/IMG]

shy niceguy

mommy boy​

-bribe
-mods get nudes
-mods are simps
-mods get femcel pussy

Pick one
Can mods give out your username for $$$ to people who know you irl ??

Yeah sounds really feminine. Why tf would foids wanna be here? make fun of us even more than they already do in real life?

Littrally described me no joke