Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an unattractive male who cares about what women think of him is like being a black person who cares about what a white supremacist thinks of him

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
If you're unattractive because of your face and/or height and/or any other immutable characteristic that, it's foolish to seek victory in a game that's rigged against you. You didn't ask to have the bones you have.

Ok even if I don't care I will still die alone

This is great advice, I recommend you also tell black people to just not care about the persecution they face from racists.

I simply avoid them, I have no desire to feel pain anymore.

This is great advice, I recommend you also tell black people to just not care about the persecution they face from racists.

Underrated Aristotle IQ analogy

But yet there are still a fuck load of blacks and ethnics who go to places like /pol/ and try to get their support even though they will always be considered subhumans.

Hell look at this site. Most ethnics hate themselves and will do anything for the white man's approval. No wants wants to be ethnic in this day and age if they could choose.

I see your point

If you're unattractive because of your face and/or height and/or any other immutable characteristic that, it's foolish to seek victory in a game that's rigged against you. You didn't ask to have the bones you have.
Cope. Those two are not even comparable lmao. As a heterosexual male your entire wellbeing depends on what women think of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back