Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being an ugly shy guy is always seen as creepy

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
women always assume some hidden meaning behind your autistic actions

being too quiet - plotting some rape/murder plan on her

being nice - faking it for pussy

looking at her - "HES THINKING OF RAPING ME"

nothing can make you uncreepy

smile - phychopath

have blank face - potential murderer

Themisterpepsi said:
women always assume some hidden meaning behind your autistic actions

being too quiet - plotting some rape/murder plan on her

being nice - faking it for pussy

looking at her - "HES THINKING OF RAPING ME"

nothing can make you uncreepy

smile - phychopath

have blank face - potential murderer

While all these qualities in Chad would replace them with words like Mysterious, outgoing.

I kind of can't blame all of them, it's the feminist propaganda that has been hammering this "All men are rapists" thing into their heads, and then they associate it with ugly men because ugly = evil. Evil characters in media are always ugly, it's social conditioning.

takurak said:
While all these qualities in Chad would replace them with words like Mysterious, outgoing.

the halo effect is one of the biggest blackpills out there tbh

Solitarian_Walker said:
I kind of can't blame all of them, it's the feminist propaganda that has been hammering this "All men are rapists" thing into their heads, and then they associate it with ugly men because ugly = evil. Evil characters in media are always ugly, it's social conditioning.

Theres a lot of evil chad characters too. Its not social conditioning, we are genetically wired to like attractive faces.

Babies do it too

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

takurak said:
Theres a lot of evil chad characters too. Its not social conditioning, we are genetically wired to like attractive faces.

Babies do it too

Just nuke everything Trump

Quiet Chad = cute.
Quiet Incel = creepy.

Talkative Chad = confident.
Talkative Incel = ewwwww, just get the hint already.

ugly = creepy. It's that simple.

we just havent showered enough

I can't remember which video It was but someone said women think in manipulative ways so they can only see the world from that point of view.

If they see you being nice they think there's a hidden agenda behind it because that's how their mind operates, they are manipulative creatures, they don't see you  being nice just for the sake of it, they believe you're doing it to fuck them while they are vulnerable.

This is why i believe women generally like good looking bad guys vs good looking good guys is the bad guys operate in the same way women do so women know whats happening (even though they feign Victim hood) - could also be why the manipulative red pill material works in some regards is you're basically operating in the same fashion as they are.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2oahGujjI[/video]

If you're ugly don't go outside

True. You can never win as an ugly male.

I am a creepy pervert though. Chad is as well but that doesn't stop them from sleeping with him.

Rahmawn said:
If you're ugly don't go outside

No, then roasties win. GO OUTSIDE! Make them see your subhumanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back