Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Being an ugly man x being a woman in 2020

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Woman: virtually infinite SMV and options, all doors open, can live without being alone for a day without any effort to get new partners, still manages to ruin everything and get broken through dumb foid choices, doesn't take responsibility for it and isn't expected to, soyciety considers her a victim and doubles down on mollycoddling her.

Ugly man: infinitesimal to nonexistant SMV, 99.9% of doors closed, lives alone through his whole life and has to put MASSIVE effort if he wants a minuscule chance of any leftovers being thrown at him (old roastie betabuxx arrangements, being used, discarded and broken by some BPD girl once in his lifetime, kissing a drunk landwhale after 5000 approaches, etc), still expected to be successful, hard-working and a simp for women, has to take responsibility for everything 100% of the time, even when he's not at fault, or else everyone calls him a weak pussy who has a victim complex, soyciety considers him a creepy evil dangerous terrorist if he complains about his situation even one bit.

Last edited:
reminds me of when corona first started and women were freaking out and literally crying in public on social media because they had to be isolated for 2 weeks

meanwhile if an incel posted a video of himself crying because he's been isolated for 37 years he would be seen as a pathetic, emotionally sensitive pussy

reminds me of when corona first started and women were freaking out and literally crying in public on social media because they had to be isolated for 2 weeks

meanwhile if an incel posted a video of himself crying because he's been isolated for 37 years he would be seen as a pathetic, emotionally sensitive pussy
Gynocentrism

This print, real or not (I want to believe it's not real) is the most perfect and emblematic representation of gynocentrism I've ever seen.

Last edited:

It's what being incel is like, it's below being human to those whoers.