Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an ugly male is an entire package

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It does not just end at relationships or lack thereof. You will be treated badly everywhere you go. Nobody will like you and respect you. normies will gaslight you into thinking it's your personality, in order to justify treating you like trash on their Accord. obviously, it's not your personality. And even if it was, it's effect, not cause. Being treated like shit snd excluded from life will make anybody become closed off, cynical and bitter. Let's see how many pOSITiVe vIbEs normshits could muster a day in our shoes.

Youll be paid less, hired less, liked less. Invited no where. Treated like an outsider. There is nothing but pain in this life. Nothing to win. Meanwhile normshits will have great lives, excel at most things because they were born better looking and NT.

Reminder you SHOULD hate normalfags because otherwise you're a simp. Treat them as shit as much as possible, inconvenience them as much as possible. Do not show any kindness or respect to them. I have been doing this my near entire life, and only got treated badly in return. Make no mistake, there are multiple ways of being treated like shit. For normies, they usually do it in a sly and condescending way so that if you rightfully fight back, they'll gaslight you into thinking you're the villain because they are cowards.

One Word: Failo-Effect. Every person who sees you immediatly gets a bad impression about you.

Some people are fucked in every way and that's the bottom line

Obviously, it's not your personality. And even if it was, it's effect, not cause.
This right here. It's rage fuel when normies invert cause and effect, claiming that you're incel because of your "toxic personality". No, idiot. I have a "toxic personality" AS A RESULT of being incel, not the other way around.

normies will gaslight you into thinking it's your personality, in order to justify treating you like trash on their Accord.

The accuracy of that statement.

Brutally over. tho depending on where u are, u maybe incel in one area and not another.

Youll be paid less, hired less, liked less. Invited no where. Treated like an outsider. There is nothing but pain in this life. Nothing to win. Meanwhile normshits will have great lives, excel at most things because they were born better looking and NT.
Fuck, that hurts so much

Tfu on normalfags, they not helping me to find lolis

Either rope cope or go jokER

The rope is the solution to the incel problem

normies will gaslight you into thinking it's your personality, in order to justify treating you like trash on their Accord
This a thousand times
Us subhumans simply don' t belong to normal world. We are not considered human. Literally nobody would give a slightest fuck if we die tomorrow
Fuck this Clown World
Rope is the only solution for a trucel

Normans love to think they are slick with their condescension.. They know that if they are careful enough you can’t respond back or you’ll look like a fool. In the adult world no one will insult you directly to your face unless they are slick about it