Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an old trucel is unimaginable pain

I

Incel801

Banned
-
You trick yourself into delusions that somehow you can be normal, it's the only way to stay sane...and eventually reality crashes into you over and over again as time slips by.

you can keep a normal pace for months on end but eventually the more you try and pick yourself up the further you crash down..it's so fucking awful that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you get slapped by reality again

Eventually oldcels develop some sort of crutch to deal with the crushing loneliness..drugs gambling prostitues just something to take away the monotany. But after you get past a certain age these things become boring and theres nothing left but pain .I'm so ready for this to be over with, I just dont want my mom to know I am gonna rope. She's the only person that will notice my absence.

How old are you? Have you ever told your mom what it's like for you? Why or why not? My mom is the only person I can speak honestly to about everything besides this forum.

How old are you? Have you ever told your mom what it's like for you? Why or why not? My mom is the only person I can speak honestly to about everything besides this forum.

41,yes she knows...ita kind of a unwritten Contract that I can stay at her house and not pay rent as long as I dont kill myself. I work a real low paying job and this actually does help me not rope day to day but then there are nights like this where I get kicked in the stomach and I know it's just a matter of time.

everytime someone dies in the family she makes comments about how she knows how hard my life is.

I told her a few years ago about my lifelong inceldom before I knew that word and she's seen my struggles ever since

She def knows but it's really hard for her to process so allot of stuff just goes unsaid

Last edited:
You trick yourself into delusions that somehow you can be normal, it's the only way to stay sane...and eventually reality crashes into you over and over again as time slips by.

you can keep a normal pace for months on end but eventually the more you try and pick yourself up the further you crash down..it's so fucking awful that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you get slapped by reality again

Eventually oldcels develop some sort of crutch to deal with the crushing loneliness..drugs gambling prostitues just something to take away the monotany. But after you get past a certain age these things become boring and theres nothing left but pain .I'm so ready for this to be over with, I just dont want my mom to know I am gonna rope. She's the only person that will notice my absence.

I dunno wtf people are on when they think old men are getting laid. 99.9999999999999999% of men I see above 40 let alone 30 let alone 25 are always alone and looking depressed.

It's been the same fuking cycle if cope and delusions since I was a young teen..then something comes along and rips the scab off and reality leaves you with another bleeding wound In your soul.. only thing that hurts worse is the loneliness so that's what keeps the cycle going..

everytime someone dies in the family she makes comments about how she knows how hard my life is.

Your mom loves you man.

Probably I will live alone in some forest.

i know what it's like at 38

I think i can cope with inceldom because I don't feel any strong emotions towards anything, I've cried once in my life as an adult, I might be on the psychopath spectrum maybe

I think as an oldcel if you want to cope and not rope you need to eventually just move past even talking about incel stuff. one day I will leave here and never come back, I don't want to be discussing foids and the disadvantage of ugly males for the rest of my life.

This is my future. All because I have zero facial bones, under 6ft, and 1/10 subhuman skin genetics that causes people to look at me in disgust or laugh at my subhumanity. It's over. ldar.

I wonder what would ER do?

Can confirm, this happened to me many times.
41,yes she knows...ita kind of a unwritten Contract that I can stay at her house and not pay rent as long as I dont kill myself. I work a real low paying job and this actually does help me not rope day to day but then there are nights like this where I get kicked in the stomach and I know it's just a matter of time.

I told her a few years ago about my lifelong inceldom before I knew that word and she's seen my struggles ever since

She def knows but it's really hard for her to process so allot of stuff just goes unsaid
Seems like your mom is a good person.

I don’t know how oldcels cope tbh. I’m 25 and feel like my life should be ready to end.

There is a (very small) degree of glamour to being a neetmaxxing memeing 4channing youngcel (18-23), being oldcel is just brutal punishment and hell. It does NOT get better.

getting old is a curse, dying is the blessing

Not making it past 25 at this point

This is why you rope before you become too immersed in the cycle

Im 25 years old. I i do not have sex in 5 years i will probably kill myself. Or sooner.

Those older than 25 I can tell you that this is what you have to look forward to...no difference ein my life btw whe. I was 25 and now, just. Few more grey hairs..

The rest of th kids on this board I have hope for that they are just in their early angry years and will finally grow out of it and find some broad to beatbux.

Those of us that are truelly ugly -3/10 in looks only have future misery and monotany..same shit day in and day out.

41 is not old. I am 56. Never had sex.

I'm 36 very soon, alcohol has been my cope for many years. I have developed MANY serious complications because of it, the most serious being Chronic Pancreatitus which will kill me in agonising circumstances before long. It will frankly be a relief.

Think I'm going to talk with mom and see if I can get her to be ok with me checking out..I'll prob wait a week or so for my emotions to calm down so I can lay it out to her logically with out breaking down.

I wnant to thank the mods for running this site and allowing us to have our space to vent. Outsiders dont understand that the rage that they see from our members comes from a place of terrible pain....all they see is ugly men making bad comments about women without seeing the underlying reason for what is being said.