Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an Inch or Two Shorter Than Someone Isn’t a Heightmog

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m tired of 5’11cels, which is average height in 99% of the world claiming they’re manlets, you can’t tell the difference between a 5’11 man with good posture and the average 6’0 or even weak 6’1 guy unless they stand right next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.

Last edited:
Being tall begins at 6 ft 1 (185 cm)

I’m tired of 5’11cels, which is average height in 99% of the world claiming they’re manlets, you can’t tell the difference between a 5’11 man with good posture and the average 6’0 or even weak 6’1 guy unless they stand right next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.
i'm arguing with cels who think a chad curry is on the same level of a beta orbiter, chico :feelsseriously:

A 1 inch or 2 inch mog is significant cope

My brother is two inches taller than me and from my standpoint I don't see the difference tbh, I don't feel inferior. Yet everyone know me as the short one, so it is noticeable.

My brother is two inches taller than me and from my standpoint I don't see the difference tbh, I don't feel inferior. Yet everyone know me as the short one, so it is noticeable.
It could be proportions tho, some people look taller than they are because they have a thinner build

Every extra inch is priceless.