Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel with a small / Micropenis is brootal

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
It makes it 10x more depressing because you realise that you’re one of the lowest value male that could possibly ever exist.

Never began for us dickcels.

And women excuse tallfags if they have small dicks but expect monster sizes for average and below average height, "Maybe it all went to your dick?," it's over.

And women excuse tallfags if they have small dicks, it's over.
They don’t. You need to have the full package as a guy. Tall, good looking , above average cock, and money.

And women excuse tallfags if they have small dicks but expect monster sizes for average and below average height, "Maybe it all went to your dick?," it's over.
Everything matters tbh. Height no1, Face no 2, dick no 3, money no 4 as last resort to compensate for being ugly

Are you an incel because of your dick
Or are you an incel either way

I'm actually not sure. While I have a small dick, I never got to a point where it would matter. Maybe with a large pic I could have sent dick pics, but women at least claim to not like them, so it shouldn't increase your chances?

But of course I would be more confident because I knew that I had something to offer, so maybe that's where the "just be confident" comes from?`People with large dicks are probably naturally more confident because they know they can please women they are with.

and the most brutal thing is that you must accept it silently, as if you were the whore of existence.