Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel which ur college student is fucking brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
Listen nigga, :feelsLightsaber:
The only thing will experience is the pain inside u while ur watching the couples walking every where or hugging each other I. I just don't even look at their own eyes but the college experience like always Elliot Rodger has said is having a gf and hanging out with random females from ur degree department is fucking awful as an incel .ngl I have some friends in there and they are in the same situation like me :lul::lul::lul::lul: I tried to Black pill them and they kinda agreed with this. u should thank god , if ur not college student my nigga because u will basically be in tough situation, in the end I'll say I hope these normies ,one day taste this FUCKING hardcore:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I only last about 3 weeks in college. My advice is just learn stuff on your own. Like from archive.org you can download old textbooks for free.

Normies need to be taught to memorize stuff, but incels we can learn from the textbooks ourselves. And practice doing the questions.

8 fucking hours a day you can do an insane amount of work each day.

I dropped out after 2 years. It was too brutal

If you're going into Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc. good luck even finding women lmao.

Some days my professors speak to me more than my own peers.

If you're going into Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc. good luck even finding women lmao.
EXACTLY. I hate being 5'11", white, and 5/10, on top of being a computer science major. All the hot white girls are taken by chads and even the quiet girls are fucking TAKEN. I. HATE. IT. SO. MUCH.
Sad

Agreed.

Being here only confirmed what I already knew, that women go for the Chads, no matter what they are and what they look like. Basic blackpill stuff.

EXACTLY. I hate being 5'11", white, and 5/10, on top of being a computer science major. All the hot white girls are taken by chads .
Brutal :blackpill:
When you're in a 90% male field, ALL girls are bound to be taken by someone, namely Chad

and even the quiet girls are fucking TAKEN. I. HATE. IT. SO. MUCH
Even Chads like quiet and shy girls, they too are sick of roasties. And the shy girls only want chads, as well. What do we get? Nothing.

My student years were a little easier. I was more reserved and didn't want to meet any women. But then in the last year of my studies, something changed in me and I decided to get acquainted with them. But it was too late. They have already found their own chads

Brutal :blackpill:
When you're in a 90% male field, ALL girls are bound to be taken by someone, namely Chad

My student years were a little easier. I was more reserved and didn't want to meet any women. But then in the last year of my studies, something changed in me and I decided to get acquainted with them. But it was too late. They have already found their own chads

Even Chads like quiet and shy girls, they too are sick of roasties. And the shy girls only want chads, as well. What do we get? Nothing.
Hypergamy is extremely common in college.
Hypergamy
I hate girls telling me "I have a bf"

You are bragging
No I'm not. The chads in college are above 6'0", above 8/10 in the looks department, and have hot gfs. I don't have any of those redeeming qualities. I'm a whitecel.

No I'm not. The chads in college are above 6'0", above 8/10 in the looks department, and have hot gfs. I don't have any of those redeeming qualities. I'm a whitecel.
There is something between chad and Incel.

Inb4 volcel

Some of us mayocels don't want to racemix, yet ethnic copers continue to call us fakecels :feelstastyman:
We're not fakecels. I have no social circle and trying to talk to a girl on campus is like cold approaching. It's very, very hard for an incel in college.

what if i just keep my head down ?

Even if they had women, they are still not gonna date you and want you to stay away from them