Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel waiter

• Thread starter Jacobressblackpill
  • Start date
J

Jacobressblackpill

Greycel
So I'm a waiter in a restaurant and the way I get blackpilled on the daily is unfair. Their is a Chad waiter who literally gets hit on by every woman who comes in and by my Co workers, but when I go to tables they have a look of disappointment and I have to spend all day getting bossed around by staff who have been working at the restaurant for less time than me. The only good bit about working in the restaurant is that the cooks are mostly Arab oldcels who are actually quite nice to me.

Being a trucel waiter must be suifuel tbh

That's brutal

Waits me

i tried to become a waiter, and i failed the test 5 times at 5 seperates resturants, 4 of the resturants were the same fucking brand, there were some differences in the menus of those 4 same brand resturants.
again LYING is an important skill, you can bullshit to the customers how your life kinda sucks and how you dont have a girlfreind bla bla in order to create sympathey in the clients to get more tips. surf on bullshit

Again LYING is an important skill, you can bullshit to the customers how your life kinda sucks and how you dont have a girlfreind bla bla in order to create sympathey in the clients to get more tips. surf on bullshit
They wouldn't care I don't even try to talk to the customers.

don’t even know how an incel even gets hired as a waiter in the first place, guess it depends on where u live

I would love to but most of my Co workers are foids and tell the whiteknighting boss about me and he would probably fire me.

sound like hell man, start not giving a shit about them ordering you, it's just a waiter job (no offense)

I am sorry. Wagecucking is pure hell.

don’t even know how an incel even gets hired as a waiter in the first place, guess it depends on where u live
The boss does not care. Most of the people working their are low status immagrants from Europe, North Africa or Turkey.
I am sorry. Wagecucking is pure hell.
I'm hoping to get into university to do computer science and gtfo out off working there.

incels shouldnt work customer facing job roles tbh its just suicidefuel, thats why i do back of house work now.

incels shouldnt work customer facing job roles tbh its just suicidefuel, thats why i do back of house work now.
I wouldn't mind facing normal people but I work in a middle class area where lots of 20 year old foids with Rich parents come and when they come their entitlement comes with them and they expect you to be their bitch.

I could never work as a waiter. Having to interact with people, getting judged basically the whole time. Sounds like my worst nightmare.

I could never work as a waiter. Having to interact with people, getting judged basically the whole time. Sounds like my worst nightmare.
I'm used to it now.

I would love to but most of my Co workers are foids and tell the whiteknighting boss about me and he would probably fire me.
Being a waiter is shit and suifuel in general. You should aim for something better.

I bet the Chad gets way better tips

i hate having to act nice

I'm studying to get into a computer science degree.
remember To don’t sacrifice your study time for wage cuckiing, even if you think you need the money. Many wage cuckers didnt manage to get their degree in the end
as for the people just give a shit they want something from you, you don’t want something from then if it helps.

If couples come in, sneeze in their food in minecraft.

That's way too brutal. Like an entire work day where your beta male status is just amplified from all angles. I'd quit and find something where you can at least be a normal beta male instead of Mr. super beta male.

We need incels in every industry. Banking and State mainly.

i don't know how the fuck you could do that tbh. just thought of being a waiter gives me anxiety