Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an incel slave is the worst fate that can befall upon a human being.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I wake up at 5:30 am, take a shower, eat, then leave for my morning classes. My classes end at 11:30 am, then it's time to commute 1:20hrs to my job which is located on the other side of town. It was the only job I could find after months of spamming out CVs. Then I have to work for 8 hours, it's a boring desk job, I basically sit in front of the computer all day. At 9:00 pm, it's time to go home but that means I have to commute back. It's another 1:20hrs spent inside three buses.

I get home and there's no one to cook for me or to ask if I am all right. Cunts raise my rent whenever they want to and they let me know it through a Whatsapp message. I guess I am not entitled to fairness, let alone, God forbid, a girlfriend. I probably have to self-improve more. Being a slave is not enough. I have to work harder, I have to try harder. JFL. I have to develop a great personality.

In general, there's nothing good about this life. It's better to have never been born. The only ones who have it easy are the chads of this world and, of course, femoids. If you are ugly, don't come from a rich family, and on top of that you are short, your life is going to be as bad as mine.

Still i want to continue living
I look forward to it if that's my destiny

Sounds like you have an easy as fuck job at least, but yeah, being a wagecuck on top of being incel is bullshit

Left to rot and lose your mind. Fun life

Meinkampfmaxxxx and start a revolution

Such a good life right? No. We work, witness what we can't have, suffer, and rot with nothing of real value to show for it(like a loyal gf at our side). Clown world is a clown world is a clown world. Fuck this life.

I wake up at 5:30 am, take a shower, eat, then leave for my morning classes. My classes end at 11:30 am, then it's time to commute 1:20hrs to my job which is located on the other side of town. It was the only job I could find after months of spamming out CVs. Then I have to work for 8 hours, it's a boring desk job, I basically sit in front of the computer all day. At 9:00 pm, it's time to go home but that means I have to commute back. It's another 1:20hrs spent inside three buses.

I get home and there's no one to cook for me or to ask if I am all right. Cunts raise my rent whenever they want to and they let me know it through a Whatsapp message. I guess I am not entitled to fairness, let alone, God forbid, a girlfriend. I probably have to self-improve more. Being a slave is not enough. I have to work harder, I have to try harder. JFL. I have to develop a great personality.

In general, there's nothing good about this life. It's better to have never been born. The only ones who have it easy are the chads of this world and, of course, femoids. If you are ugly, don't come from a rich family, and on top of that you are short, your life is going to be as bad as mine.

Youre life isnt that bad you have a job and are allowed to go to university. Be more greatfull for all the work you have. You have to understand you are not entitled to sex or happyness nor love or anything at all. You know who has a hard life? All the women who have to live alongside thirsty men. You just have to work harder for mr shekelbergs pharmaceutical company and be a good goy... i mean boy, study hard maybe you can invent a new form of birth controll pill to make it for women easier to fuck chad. That would be great. Man your life could be that great if you work on your personality and leave this negative attitude because this is the problem it is your fault.

no for real even if you would be a billionaire with a lot of free time if youre ugly your life would be shit compared to a chad in your current situation. Its not the work and the money its all your LOOKS which make you unable to get a loving caring girlfriend who cheers you up after a bad day and cuddles and kisses you and of course has sex with you.

At least you have a chance.

Still i want to continue living
I look forward to it if that's my destiny
Yeah its like me tbh i have enough but still this human instinct of surviving is stronger than that

I live 10 minutes away from my work and I do almost nothing. I literally spend half my time on my phone and I make $60k a year. My only issue with my job is I’m a shift worker every week my schedule changes and I don’t get the holidays off like day shift workers I counted the difference and I get 30 days a month and they 50 days.

What a world of despair we live in

ugly people like us should rope

no for real even if you would be a billionaire with a lot of free time if youre ugly your life would be shit compared to a chad in your current situation. Its not the work and the money its all your LOOKS which make you unable to get a loving caring girlfriend who cheers you up after a bad day and cuddles and kisses you and of course has sex with you.
bro please change your avi, most disturbing avi in the whole site tbh

bro please change your avi, most disturbing avi in the whole site tbh
Just dont turn around when the lights are out. And you will be fine, but how i said you should NOT look behind you at night JUST DONT and dont ask why or... she gets sad and when shes sad she is searching for people to cheer her up ;)

You’re in Brazil correct?

yes.

This is what saddens me the most tbh. There are guys out there who have nothing but they can get women because they're good-looking.

Just dont turn around when the lights are out. And you will be fine, but how i said you should NOT look behind you at night JUST DONT and dont ask why or... she gets sad and when shes sad she is searching for people to cheer her up ;)
Screw. you!!! these shits scare me so much and im alone in here! :reeeeee::reeeeee: :forcedsmile:

chemical engineering
At least you study something useful. I hope you'll at leats make some decent shekels in the future.

But yeah, inceldom + college + full-time job + living in a dorm sounds like absolute hell. They should make a Doom chapter about your life.

I hope all will be over soon, as in you graduating and not having to go to college or live in a dorm anymore, not as in you killing yourself.