Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being an incel is like being a terrible DJ nobody dances to

mentalcel666

mentalcel666

Recruit
★★★★
i had this idea for an anology.

imagine you are a DJ, it is your first set, your one chance to impress the people who hired you and make people dance with your music.
but your equipment and samples just fucking suck and you are not even good at using the trash, cheap equipment.

so your set starts, it fucking sucks, even you, yourself know that the music is terrible, you dont even like your own music.

you start to sweat profusely, you start to get embarrassed, you overcompensate, trying to make the set better.
but this overcompensation makes your set even worse.

you know nobody can possibly dance to this, but you have to finish your set, there is no way out, you are booked for a full hour and you have to finish it.

at the beginning of your set there is a good amount of people listening to you at the club.
but one by one people start leaving.
some good natured people try to get into your music, but they just cant force themselves to dance to your shit music. they try, but they just cant.
some feel bad for the obvious cringe and stay in the room you have your set in, because they feel bad for you and want to give you emotional support.

but eventually, even they leave, and the atmosphere is so incredibly cringe, only your mother is still on the floor, watching you

nobody is on your floor, but you still have 45 minutes that you have to perform

during the rest of your awful set, a few people come in from time to time, but they see that it is completely empty, so even if they like some parts of your set, they dont dare to enter an empty floor, it is just too cringe, and the secondhand embarassment hurts, so they quickly stop thinking about you and get on another floor to have fun.

you, as the dj, went into a sort of trance, dissasoziation to protect your sanity, you know there is nothing that can safe your set.

your only hope is for the end to come

i thought it made sense,
the dj set is your romantic life
the people in the crowd your potential romantic partners
your music is your smv
your performance is how you act during social situations

Did read+ not GrAY+300 posts

Yo benjyfishy congrats on winning the Fortnite tournaments

at the end you leave with lower confidence then before. on the way out you throw away your equipments in the sewer with rage and frustration.

a few people come in from time to time, but they see that it is completely empty, so even if they like some parts of your set, they dont dare to enter an empty floor, it is
Haha, that's was a good one!
This also relates to any social life - I have this feeling when we have fun conversations with some dudes and people in general. But then they find out that I have a pretty much dead social life and FOREVER ALONE, and some of them just stop.
But at least the TRUE BROS stay with me (1 new pal in every 5 years)!

And it also come to music and romance.
You might have the best ever written music (your rich personality), but it's poorly recorded and played through horrible amps (your looks) and no one cares about it and don't want to find out more.

BTW, fuck all those previous dumbucks on thread dissing you, your post was a fun metaphor! I liked it!
Cheers!

This also relates to any social life - I have this feeling when we have fun conversations with some dudes and people in general. But then they find out that I have a pretty much dead social life and FOREVER ALONE, and some of them just stop.
do some research, evolutionarily people tend to pick the easiest option or at least the good enough option. this tactic is used in business like demand creates more demand, if a product is selling well then you will not check the details but rather think that if people are already buying it then it must be good and vice versa.

Haha, that's was a good one!
But at least the TRUE BROS stay with me (1 new pal in every 5 years)!

And it also come to music and romance.
You might have the best ever written music (your rich personality), but it's poorly recorded and played through horrible amps (your looks) and no one cares about it and don't want to find out more.

BTW, fuck all those previous dumbucks on thread dissing you, your post was a fun metaphor! I liked it!
Cheers!

thank you, that was very nice of you to say!

people can diss me all they want if it makes them feel better.

it is understandable and it does not make me feel bad.

thank you, that was very nice of you to say!

people can diss me all they want if it makes them feel better.
Thanks!
After all, we are all Incels on the same drowning Titanic boat - so we all have FEELS to share and your metaphor talks about all of us, lol.
do some research, evolutionarily people tend to pick the easiest option or at least the good enough option.
Thanks, the thing is that I don't seem to fit even into the "good enough" option for some of them. That explains the normie thought process.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

more like a shitty restaurant with terrible food that nobody goes to.

I wouldn't know, I don't pay attention to DJs