Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being an incel is legit the rarest thing on earth

GenioplastyCel

GenioplastyCel

Banned
-
it's so rare that even a website deisgnated specifically for us and called incels.is is full of fakecels.

like that's how easy it is to get sex if you're a normal and socially average human being, no matter how ugly you are. if you can't get laid you are truly an aberration of nature. even here on this website legit "incels" get shit on

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Only way to fix the fakecel problem is to include a verification pic of yourself, I proposed this but most of the fakecels said no, it's over not even incels.is is safe

No, truecels wouldn't post on a forum. Someone who is ugly but has a functional mind without any strange issues that stunted their development, like the kind everyone on here claims to be, would not spend more than a few seconds on here.

We are all mentalcels. Most of you are framecels, and some are better looking, but everyone on here is a volcel/mentalcel.

According to stats i found on FA, 15-20% of 22-24 y/o are virgins.

Verification pic?
as if I wanted image recognition software to link me to a site where I basically confessed to zoophilia or cheering ER style attacks.

Twisted said:
Gambler has been banned so I don’t see the problem. He was the only real fakecel here

oh the irony, you get loads of matches on tinder , your obvious fakecel aswell as framecel.

It's because ugly men are mostly bluepilled beyond hope

Most ugly guys that are functional are bluepilled beyond belief

GeneticDysfunction said:
Most ugly guys that are functional are bluepilled beyond belief

They have to be to not go insane. The red and black pills offer basically no solutions to our problems. It's just a philosophy that lacks a course of action.

Roughly 1% of men die virgins. It's rare, but not that rare

I don't understand how to be normal. Aside from my mental issues, I truly do have some terribly undesirable traits. There's no hiding from it, and I can't lie to myself about it.

I know only one other cel and he's volcel. A truly strange individual. How can someone be virgin in 2018?

GenioplastyCel said:
like that's how easy it is to get sex if you're a normal and socially average human being, no matter how ugly you are. if you can't get laid you are truly an aberration of nature. even here on this website legit "incels" get shit on

This is because normies willingly cuck themselves and give up their wallets to get sex.

Oodar said:
We are all mentalcels. Most of you are framecels, and some are better looking, but everyone on here is a volcel/mentalcel.

Some people on here have tried many times, but ultimately fail.

Ask @ryo_hazuki

True incels are either dead (roped:feelsrope:) or dont even post on this forum (too high inhib, too many mental problems, etc)

Only way to fix the fakecel problem is to include a verification pic of yourself, I proposed this but most of the fakecels said no, it's over not even incels.is is safe
Should be a short video, harder to fake and also can take into account things like voice, mannerisms/ ticks, or things like nystagmus

I don't understand how to be normal. Aside from my mental issues, I truly do have some terribly undesirable traits. There's no hiding from it, and I can't lie to myself about it.
:heart: