Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an Incel is fucking my life and my university grades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I have no hope. I have no Future. Im already 23 years old and its getting worse day by day. I dont even give a fuck about my university Grades because i think i will end my life when i turn about 26 or 27... so why do i need a good graduation? Or a good workplace? Those things alone wouldnt make me Happy. Fuck my life

what year and what program

JFL at pursuing a good paid job just to pay more taxes to a society that treats you like sh*t.

My grades are shit too. Just don't have the motivation anymore. I wish I could come up with some dumb idea that normies will like, make a fortune quickly and spend the rest of my days on a yacht somewhere.

Same situation. Business is straight hell for cels bro. You cant find more shallow Wannabe rich and succesfull people...... Ull start with max 2.5k If you have bad grades b.a and no cnnections. Fml its Not fucking worth it.

Same situation. Business is straight hell for cels bro. You cant find more shallow Wannabe rich and succesfull people...... Ull start with max 2.5k If you have bad grades b.a and no cnnections. Fml its Not fucking worth it.
You need to be 6’0+ to get any upper management job in general
Probably need to be chad too

Get into the trades.

Don't think getting a good job will snare you a Stacey-lite or slim plain jane if your incel-looking. It would've 30-40 years, but now these women have their own careers, own pay checks, they drive their own cars. Men are an accessory. A romantic/sexual accessory. Believe me even with good grades things won't be rose-laden if your ugly/homely incel looking.

Simon Pegg the actor was incel when he graduated the University of Bristol, even though he was landing some roles and getting some money.

focus on one thing at a time boyo and you might make it, i blew it by working on personal projects during uni

if it's absolutely impossible then drop out and avoid wasting any more money

Im in the 3rd semester and business economics
similar situation as you but I just failed my last semester because I dropped all my courses. push through I guess and then decide when you finish if you want to end it or continue

similar situation as you but I just failed my last semester because I dropped all my courses. push through I guess and then decide when you finish if you want to end it or continue

I dont know in which country you live but in my country (in Europe) i have always 7 exams per Semester. And you have 3 chances to pass an exam. You pass an exam if you reach half of the points (therefore you still get a bad grade). In the 1st Semester i passed all my exams. Now in the 2nd Semester i finished all my exams. I already know 4 grades of 7 written exams. 2 of them i havent passed and the other 2 i passed but with bad grades.

Dropped out of college because of my inceldom. No point to that shit. NEET life is also very liberating, if you can afford it (or welfare)

I dont know in which country you live but in my country (in Europe) i have always 7 exams per Semester. And you have 3 chances to pass an exam. You pass an exam if you reach half of the points (therefore you still get a bad grade). In the 1st Semester i passed all my exams. Now in the 2nd Semester i finished all my exams. I already know 4 grades of 7 written exams. 2 of them i havent passed and the other 2 i passed but with bad grades.
sounds tough I only have 5-6 courses a semester. Here if you fail an exam you have to redo a course and in the engineering programs if your gpa falls below 3 you get kicked out the program.

How are you paying for school? If you are getting loans or scholarships then you should probably finish ASAP and pay them off immediately. Since I dropped all courses last semester and failed I lost my scholarships (around $6k) was able to pay for my whole semster and some rent money. Now I have to wagecuck for my tuition and rent money lol.

Inceldom fucked up my grades badly, I was destined for a top university course until I swallowed the blackpill.

sounds tough I only have 5-6 courses a semester. Here if you fail an exam you have to redo a course and in the engineering programs if your gpa falls below 3 you get kicked out the program.

How are you paying for school? If you are getting loans or scholarships then you should probably finish ASAP and pay them off immediately. Since I dropped all courses last semester and failed I lost my scholarships (around $6k) was able to pay for my whole semster and some rent money. Now I have to wagecuck for my tuition and rent money lol.

Each Semester i have to pay about 120€ - 140€ (i dont know if this is much compared to you). My university takes 7 Semester so it will be around 1000€ in total to pay my university. Another advantage, the university is in my hometown so i didnt have to move to another city and pay for a flat. The next advantage, my parents support me financial. Its hard for me to work because im an incel. I know maybe you think i have an easy life but my life is so fucked up due to inceldom. I have no motivation i cant do anything. I feel so useless when i see other Students in my class

get a good job then drugcel tbh.

Yeah, I've been there. It is best to just quit until you are in the right mind to actually start studying. Without any genuis level IQ or any real motivation to finish college, you will either fail or you will wreck your GPA and your chances of getting into a post-grad program. No age is too old to get your degree so there is no pressure to get it as quickly as possible.

Normis may say they don't know what to do after college, but they have some motivation because they actually enjoy life. Incels don't even have that so us doing bad in college is pretty common. Wish more people would actually study the mental state of incels.

Normis may say they don't know what to do after college, but they have some motivation because they actually enjoy life. Incels don't even have that so us doing bad in college is pretty common. Wish more people would actually study the mental state of incels.

Inceldom fucked up my grades badly, I was destined for a top university course until I swallowed the blackpill.
Same, my grades were top-tier until my last year at high school where I gradually became blackpilled. 22 year old and I'm failing at university...

I have no hope. I have no Future. Im already 23 years old and its getting worse day by day. I dont even give a fuck about my university Grades because i think i will end my life when i turn about 26 or 27... so why do i need a good graduation? Or a good workplace? Those things alone wouldnt make me Happy. Fuck my life
My university grades started at 75-85 per subject on average, then start of 2nd year it suddenly dropped to 50. I literally got 50.00 six times in a row, for six different subjects. Then it was 54, then 57, then everything else also sub 60

My average grade was like 50.8 LOLOL

My university grades started at 75-85 per subject on average, then start of 2nd year it suddenly dropped to 50. I literally got 50.00 six times in a row, for six different subjects. Then it was 54, then 57, then everything else also sub 60

My average grade was like 50.8 LOLOL
revives me

How do you focus on improving your life when you're incel
Dude I don’t fucking know HAHA any shred of motivation I muster for my life instantly evaporates every time I see myself in the mirror, and I’m back to deep despair and apathy

It’s actually midday and I haven’t slept yet, it’s been 28 hours. I’m staring at myself in the mirror marveling at how ugly I am

We have to find something
I got that job I went to interview for, so I’m set I guess. Decent salary. Careermax to distract self from impending death

I got that job I went to interview for, so I’m set I guess. Decent salary. Careermax to distract self from impending death
im hoping to get good job too
wish me luck boyos

Same, my grades were top-tier until my last year at high school where I gradually became blackpilled. 22 year old and I'm failing at university...
Same, honestly fakecel if you can make it through 4 years with decent grades. Classmates shunned me and staff treated me like a stupid kid. Ppl who say just keep your head down and study have never experienced ostricization. Especially in programs where you need to do lots of group stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.