Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an incel is a humiliating experience

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Getting rejected by every girl you ask out
See all the girls you try to do something with other guys
Having to deal with uncomfortable situations all the time because you're a virgin
It's so humiliating, like, everyone has sex but you, it's like a fucking castration belt.
It's like a cuckhold fantasy that you feel no pleasure just anger, sadness and resentment.

98% people aftER 24-25 can't relate

98% people aftER 24-25 can't relate
Are you saying that incels are a minority after that age or that you don't go through these things anymore? Either way the consequences are horrible.

Life is a humiliation ritual if you are ugly and non NT

I can't take it anymore tbh, that's what bothers me the most, it's so humiliating to be incel
I partly see where you’re coming from. Humiliation kinks old work when there’s some form of sex involved.

I don’t think a cuck would want to be a incel because they a fagmaxxed whiteknights

Life is a humiliation ritual if you are ugly and non NT
Just being ugly, man. The NT is cope, Even if you buy into the NT discourse, most of it is pure acquired behavior, because in the end, if everyone rejects you, you end up understanding that there is nothing to do and that social skills are worthless.

every day is so tiring, especially at my uni campus

I partly see where you’re coming from. Humiliation kinks old work when there’s some form of sex involved.

I don’t think a cuck would want to be a incel because they a fagmaxxed whiteknights
I'm just saying that the scenario of being deprived of basic experiences like that is so degrading that a cuckhold would fantasize about

Are you saying that incels are a minority after that age or that you don't go through these things anymore? Either way the consequences are horrible.
Most people aren't incels but some users here choose to cope with muh sub 8 theory. Absolute bullshit

Trust me, being 30 (recently) as an incel is like a fucking dragged out rollercoaster ride.. except none of it was fun and just full of disappointments and absolute numbness building year after year.. resentment, sure, but also just disassociation with the outside world. Covid didn’t help matters either, as even normies seem disillusioned by l what the plandemic did to them along with all their friends, family, etc.

Now that everyone is collectively socially retarded and paranoid, we as a people (in general) are finished. There is no going back and those that can’t deal with the changes, get left behind and die. That’s us, unfortunately.. or maybe it’s a blessing in disguise..

Seriously, like… fuck this world.

I'm just saying that the scenario of being deprived of basic experiences like that is so degrading that a cuckhold would fantasize about
Cuckholdism is so weird.

It was about there are very few involuntary virgins after that age. Consequences will be laying its stigma for lifetime

10 in the last 3 months
Are you cold-approaching?
Dude, if you make fun of me for being a virgin, I feel humiliated, it's like my only insecurity, today I was made fun of in public again because of it
I don't like this shit, it's a huge shame on my part
Nobody makes fun of me because I'm a virgin, because nobody knows that I am one. That's why I'm interested in your experiences.

Are you cold-approaching?

Nobody makes fun of me because I'm a virgin, because nobody knows that I am one. That's why I'm interested in your experiences.
yeah, cold-approach
It's kind of obvious that I'm a virgin because I fit the stereotype.

Are you going up to random girls? What do you say?
Just a basic interaction but most of them don't even want to talk to me, like I just do it the same way as all my friends

Just being ugly, man. The NT is cope, Even if you buy into the NT discourse, most of it is pure acquired behavior, because in the end, if everyone rejects you, you end up understanding that there is nothing to do and that social skills are worthless.

Most people aren't incels but some users here choose to cope with muh sub 8 theory. Absolute bullshit
High iq observations such a shame so few on this forum agree with this