Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel doesn’t only affect your chances with foids

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
It also means you are likely friendless or you have shallow ‘friendships’ (Realistically they’re all just acquaintances).

It makes one feel quite miserable, I can see ‘friends’ online on various gaming platforms and launchers, I am never invited or contacted while mysteriously I always see parties forming and searching for games.

Can’t even cope with multiplayer vidya, feels bad

Yes, if you are ugly, people don't even want to be friends with you. You're written off the moment they see you. Whatever great personality you have, exciting hobbies you enjoy, memorable stories you have to share -- you're not even given the chance to express them. (And of course, when you're constantly denied opportunities for friendships, it's vitually impossible to develop a warm personality or partake in memorable life experiences.)

Yes, if you are ugly, people don't even want to be friends with you. You're written off the moment they see you. Whatever great personality you have, exciting hobbies you enjoy, memorable stories you have to share -- you're not even given the chance to express them. (And of course, when you're constantly denied opportunities for friendships, it's vitually impossible to develop a warm personality or partake in memorable life experiences.)
I always feel like people are never really listening to me kek, I mostly just give npc responses in social situations now because when I spoke about what I found interesting I was basically just soft ignored

Baaased

I always feel like people are never really listening to me kek, I mostly just give npc responses in social situations now because when I spoke about what I found interesting I was basically just soft ignored
Many people here understand that looks are the number one factor in romantic attraction but fail to recognize that it's the number one factor in any social relationship.

Damn bro, i feel the same. It's always brutal when i talk about a interesting subject and people just ignore me. Holy shit i feel so lonely, i don't have no one to be myself.

Many people here understand that looks are the number one factor in romantic attraction but fail to recognize that it's the number one factor in any social relationship.
yup, they are coping with social skills still

looks are EVERYTHING

yup, they are coping with social skills still

looks are EVERYTHING
Just be confident :soy::soy: take the redpill
Damn bro, i feel the same. It's always brutal when i talk about a interesting subject and people just ignore me. Holy shit i feel so lonely, i don't have no one to be myself.
I’m sorry braziliancel , you have to live in fear of violent drug traffickers too, I am born a lazy western pig. May God grant you a hot Latina wofe

Last edited:
If you are ugly you have to be NT and if you are very ugly you have to be veeeery good socially on top of that which is of course even more difficult for a ugly guy.
High effort cel

If you are ugly you have to be NT and if you are very ugly you have to be veeeery good socially on top of that which is of course even more difficult for a ugly guy.
NT?