Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being an ETHNIC MANLET is the worst fate that can fall upon you as a human being

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
There is absolutely nothing worse in this life that can happen to you than being born like this. It is a genetic defect in any conceivable way.
This is specifically true if you live in a 97% white country like me. All your life you will be looked down upon, cast away and considered undesirable simply due to your race + height. I actually can not think about anything worse and I have thought about this for some time. Everyday when I go to uni I see tall attractive white people holding hands, kissing or hugging eachother. I'm like an annoying fly, sitting on a wall and watching them.

So let's go over some things that many people would consider as terrible fates for humans:
  • Having cancer: Having cancer is not nearly as bad as many people think. Nowadays there are many possible cures and medical possibilities one can access and most people only get cancer later in life when they have already experienced many positive things. They probably already have children or spouses. Once they are on their deathbed, their entire family and friend group will congregate around them until they can peacefully die. People will virtue signal like crazy and give them many presents and help them experience last joyful weeks.
    If you are an ethnic manlet you will have none of these joys, you will die alone in a ditch after finally getting the courage to rope.

• Being a starving African child: If you are a literal toddler or child, you will have very little self-awareness about what is actually happening. You won't necessarily know that you are about to starve, rather you only feel intense hunger. Lacking that self-awareness makes it a lot less painful and after two weeks you will simply die. Again you will be most certainly surrounded by your family/tribe and if you are lucky some white person with a camera team will appear and give you some bread crumbs.
    If you are an ethnic manlet you will be aware of your continuing prolonged starvation of affection and love since you see everyone around you have it. Nobody will step in to help or show you pity, instead you will be mocked, including racism and heightism.

• Having AIDS: I have 0 empathy for people who get STDs due to the fact that they can very easily be avoided by using correct protection. Also if you have AIDS you probably had a fullfilling sex life with multiple partners or even better you are a faggot that never had to deal with female hypergamy. Even then these degenerates get to live for many more years and they even have organizations fighting for them and trying to research cures.
    If you are an ethnic manlet you will (at least in the West) never get to experience true love and desire from a female. You will mostly have to resort to paying for a cumdumpster STD-ridden slut to fuck you. There are no organizations that fight for your rights or are trying to find a cure for you.

• Being a Jew in the Holocaust: Many Jewish people had great communities in the Ghettos of Auschwitz or other internment camps. Besides that the Holocaust was not nearly as bad as it is sometimes portrayed. Jewish people definitely overexaggerated it in order to receive their own ethnostate aka Israel and to forever be able to go into victim mode whenever anyone wants to hold them responsible for their own crimes. Prior to the Holocaust many kikes were wealthy members of society that could afford everything and lived great lifes. Even their deaths were very painless, they were just told to go take a shower (kek) and then after a few moments they were dead.
    If you are an ethnic manlet people won't let you assume a victim role, ever. Your death will be far more painful and you will suffer severe loneliness, often without any sense of community.

I could go on and on like this, but I think you should get the point by now

Yup, being ethnic and anything short of the top 1% means you are 100% going to die alone.

You need to be the most perfect ethnic ever in the eyes of the average white person to even be considered somewhat human. You're like an animal which is tolerated but nothing more in their society.

Man i hope deathnics reading this shit open their eyes seriously.

You need to be the most perfect ethnic ever in the eyes of the average white person to even be considered somewhat human. You're like an animal which is tolerated but nothing more in their society.

Man i hope deathnics reading this shit open their eyes seriously.
Exactly, even then you are more of an exotic play toy than an actual human. As a shitskin I will never be truely seen as human by white people. This is something I have come to accept ever since taking the racepill.

Exactly, even then you are more of an exotic play toy than an actual human. As a shitskin I will never be truely seen as human by white people. This is something I have come to accept ever since taking the racepill.
The only escape is returning to your place of origin. You'll still face other issues there..but at least when u enter a store or go to work you are not constantly treated as an unwanted guest every fucking time.

stop coping faggot its all about the face

Women are disgusted with manlet, I already noticed when they look at me.

2 most blue pilled copes that femoids couldn't care less about: height and race

Height and race are two of the most important things a woman considers when selecting a partner. The only thing I can think of that might be more important is income, and that's only if it's really low or really high. Idk how you can even deny this with all the legitimate studies regarding these issues.

What's worse is being short, ethnic, AND ugly. Been there, done that. Almost nothing can compensate.

The only escape is returning to your place of origin. You'll still face other issues there..but at least when u enter a store or go to work you are not constantly treated as an unwanted guest every fucking time.
Cope. I recently went on a vacation to my home country and people were treating me like shit as they could tell I was an emmigrant due to my accent.

It depends. Plenty of ethnics in white countries like Sweden live in their own ethnic sub-communities, fuck segregated ethnic foids and marry one later. If you're an ethnic manlet among whites but with a decent height and a good face you can also do ok, not great but ok.

If you're an ugly ethnic manlet among whites though, then your life will be hell for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back